1. May 21, 2019  

[Blackrock] T2 Weapons from Solo Queue

So, I finally got to 2.2k in solo queues today, and I was excited to finally get my Oathbinder. I saved up the points and was ready to buy it, but it turned out you can't. I looked on forums and asked around and apparently, you cannot get t2 weapons from solo queue... The red overlay disappears but clicking the weapons does not purchase it.

So, if this is a bug, which I am hoping it is, please fix it.

If it is not a bug, then I suggest that T2 weapons be obtainable from solo queue.

Why?

Well, for 3 main reasons:

1. There are currently only 2 teams above 2.2k team rating.
    2. To get to that rating, you generally need fully bis items, and these 2 teams all have legendary/t2 weapons. Anyone above 2k generally has 277/284 weapons.
    3. There are not that many queues in 3s (related to 1). Currently, I see six solo queue games and zero 3v3 games.

Thank you.

EDIT:

Other options:

- Reduce rating requirement from 3v3.
    - T2 Weapons from 2v2 with higher rating requirement (2250, 2300 or something). Although there are currently only 45 teams above 2250.
    Edited: May 21, 2019

2. May 22, 2019  
    Yeah, i agree with the guy posting this. Being able to buy t2/284 ilvl wep only for 3s (2.2k) is impossible, since as the guy said there are few teams with this rating atm (season ends soon too) and also most people who get this are just wintrading and disbanding team. Also to be able to reach (LEGIT) that rating, your gear has to be BiS (as you are facing BiS people aswell)

3. May 22, 2019  
    I agree, solo queue is as hard as regular 3v3 fights and should grant the same rewards, this is probally a bug though, i remember getting wrathful shoudlers from solo que a while back (obtainable just the same way as on 3v3)

4. May 22, 2019  
    if you want the gear pay the price like everyone else

5. May 22, 2019  
    if you want the gear pay the price like everyone else
    Are you the spokesperson for P2W?

6. May 24, 2019  
    I agree, literally only 3 teams with 2.2k at the moment. A bit absurd to expect this only from 3s.

7. May 24, 2019  
    It was made this way to promote 3v3 Bracket, but it never worked.
    I agree it should be given to soloQ players too, maybe for 2300-2400 rating or something.

8. May 24, 2019  
    yeah, promoting 3s bracket should be enough with titles and tournament. with weapons considered, it's currently waaay harder to get bis gear on blackrock than to get bis pvp on Icecrown assuming you don't donate, which is in my opinion not how it should be.