1. May 22, 2019  

Stream sniper

Hello, I'm new on the server I have lvl 57. I understand that if I am in neutral zones they can kill me but what does not seem to me to be doing a guy stream with much more lvl than I come to bother me and not let me relive even ...
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/428229931 in minute 33 . he started kill all time .

Name Stream Sniper: Ganker

2. May 22, 2019  
    Hahahaha your face and rage is priceless

3. May 22, 2019  
    Ah yes, because someone being incessantly bothered playing the game is hilarious. Completely.

4. May 22, 2019  
    Ah yes, because someone being incessantly bothered playing the game is hilarious. Completely.
    Yes, because after the second time someone named GANKER kills you, and you keep resurrecting relentlessy in front of his face, indeed, is ******ed and hilarious.
    It's like watching someone bumping his face and teeth over and over on a glass door.

5. May 22, 2019  
    Usually it isn't, but under this specific circumstances is beyond satisfying to see him rage over an innocent gank, kinda gives a good impression of many things on many levels. Wonderful, truly.

6. May 23, 2019  
    To be completely honest with you, that's the only thing that can make a leveling stream funny, so embrace it instead of complaining - find the humour in it, you might get more than 3 viewers.

7. May 23, 2019  
    https://imgur.com/a/4G7xqZ1

LMFAO! this is why it's funny. Ganker is promoting your stream and making it great.

(If this is inappropriate, I can remove the post. I did not edit out his stream name because he already made that information public.)

He's live now if anyone is interested.
    Edited: May 23, 2019

8. May 23, 2019  
    What fun is this bothering another person, is funny 1,2 or 3 times not all the time as if I had done something ...

9. May 23, 2019  
    because it's not normal, it's good that I'm streaming and he's coming for me. but it's that I stop the stream and keep looking for me with the / who ... It's Boring

10. May 23, 2019  
    because it's not normal, it's good that I'm streaming and he's coming for me. but it's that I stop the stream and keep looking for me with the / who ... It's Boring
    It's boring for you, but this is great advertising for your channel. I would clip all the ganks and your reactions to them. It's very natural and consistent. He is providing entertainment to your viewers and your "partners" who are on teamspeak with you. Don't hate on something that could make you big.

11. May 23, 2019  
    Your counter-gank measures are weak. Get some invisibility potions.

12. May 23, 2019  
    Your counter-gank measures are weak. Get some invisibility potions.
    Could have looked behind to see if he still follows you (like on the video, he mounted, ran a bit and didn't check if ganker followed him) after the 3rd gank. He could've ran to flightmaster and taken any path to safety.

.. or logout, change zone, join rdf and afk in safety.

13. May 23, 2019  
    Hola amigo, soy Ganker. That's it with the spanish. I can understand your stream like 85%, i just can't write in spanish.
    You got more views, i got 2 in-game fans, win-win.

Also, for anyone interested, Ganker For Hire. I can gank your friends while you record their reactions.

"Get some invisibility potions" ... i also have them mainly for mages who try to run away so those won't help.

14. May 23, 2019  
    yeah, i agree that the plaguelands gank was mishandled.
    buffing when retrieve corse and get one shoted, lol.

But chassing to outland was the real "problem" here, because flying mounts give heavy advange to the ganker and not only in this concrete situation.

15. May 24, 2019  
    Hola amigo, soy Ganker. That's it with the spanish. I can understand your stream like 85%, i just can't write in spanish.
    You got more views, i got 2 in-game fans, win-win.

Also, for anyone interested, Ganker For Hire. I can gank your friends while you record their reactions.

"Get some invisibility potions" ... i also have them mainly for mages who try to run away so those won't help.
    Love yah. Thanks for the entertainment.

12 Last