1. May 22, 2019  

Headless Horseman's Mount speed scaling

Am i mistaken or should Headless Horseman's Mount scale to %310 aswell, if you have an another %310 mount in your collection.

I've recently gotten my hands on one %310 mount, but my Horseman mount still flew with %280.
    Headless Horseman's Mount clearly states that the mount's speed changes according to your flight skill.

2. May 22, 2019  
    If I'm not mistaken, mounts scaling to 310% was added when 310% flying became a skill of it's own (cata I think) rather than an attribute of some special mounts requiring the same flight skill as the 280% ones. So in wotlk they would only scale to 280%.

3. May 22, 2019  
    If I'm not mistaken, mounts scaling to 310% was added when 310% flying became a skill of it's own (cata I think) rather than an attribute of some special mounts requiring the same flight skill as the 280% ones. So in wotlk they would only scale to 280%.
    Other similar mounts scale to 310% in wotlk. But according to Wowhead comments, this one only scaled to 280% during wotlk and it was changed to 310% only in Cata.

4. May 22, 2019  
    Other similar mounts scale to 310% in wotlk. But according to Wowhead comments, this one only scaled to 280% during wotlk and it was changed to 310% only in Cata.
    So does it need a fix or what? Since this is sadly blizzlike.

5. May 22, 2019  
    So does it need a fix or what? Since this is sadly blizzlike.
    It's working as intended. Database sites show different spell (buff) for each mount speed. This one does not even have a version with 310% speed.