1. May 26, 2019  
    There is always that one guy who claims human racial is not op and we have to get good :D

2. May 26, 2019  
    Thousand times discussed topic with evidences literally on every corner of PVP community that human racial is OP, yet there are still some smartasses that think the opposite...
    Warmane should really put more effort on erasing trolling posts...
    Yep and the biggest issue is that these kind of ppl are hijacking each thread.
    Instead of brainstorming solutions to bring balance to pvp we have to bother in each thread with ppl like Amdus who still deny the obvious.

3. May 26, 2019  
    Thousand times discussed topic with evidences literally on every corner of PVP community that human racial is OP, yet there are still some smartasses that think the opposite...
    Thousand? Yeah, tell me about it... lol, more like million...
    At least as a rogue Bis geared played as human for 3 years and 1 year ago I switched to Blood Elf, and not gonna switch back to ally, hopefully.
    It's a damn relief not to be forced to face orcs and this racial is a "caster eater" especially when it's used on the right moment (you will need some practise ofc) and in many cases, it's a free additional ambush under Shadow Dance buff.
    But whatever, that's just one class and one point of view.

The thing is, there are two problems in our scenarios.
    First, I have no idea why, but 90% keep claiming that PvP is all about dps race, so, more dps means victory. This can't be right to be honest, and you know it perfectly.
    Second, server is old, meaning that pratically everyone is bis, and you can gear up fast, either you inject some cash on your char or hand over just the minimun ammount and farm gold for coins and all that. It's the high end game gear that actually gives the humans an egde, while on Lordearon for example, humans doesn't look so "OP"... So it's the gear, not exactly the racial itself.

So anyway, I'm out of here, gonna enjoy my beautiful belf rogue around and play WG the way I enjoy, like a sneaky b**ch ;)
    Oh, and I transfered my priest to ally, and opted for Night Elf! Human sucks, way to vulnerable to CC... You wanna see their faces when I meld an inc spell like sheep (you can SwD it though) or a burst spell like chaos bolt and lava burst, wasting their cd and receiving zero damage ;)
    Ok, enough blablabla, let's get to the action, shall we?

Oh and.... remove blackrock from battlegroup damn it!

First 123