1. May 22, 2019  

PvP balance

Hello,
    Are u planning to do anything with unbalanced PvP on the server? Battlegrounds are unplayable. On the horde side there are always many players from Blackrock with 5.5k gs when 90% of Aliance is 6.3+ and horde is being farmed on the graveyard all the time. When I finally win a battleground it is the same but then we are farming aliance on their graveyard. There are no even fights in battlegrounds.

Perhaps you will finally do something with human racial that is much more better than racial of any other race. I know it is a "blizzlike" server but if PvP is unplayable for so many players maybe it is worth thinking about changing.

Maybe there is a solution that Blizzard applied to balance PvP on wotlk on their servers when wotlk was a current encounter.

I apologize for being so pretentious but I like playing battlegrounds and on this server I do not enjoy playing PvP.

Regards,
    Unhappy player hopeful for better times

2. May 23, 2019  
    Hello,
    Are u planning to do anything with unbalanced PvP on the server? Battlegrounds are unplayable. On the horde side there are always many players from Blackrock with 5.5k gs when 90% of Aliance is 6.3+ and horde is being farmed on the graveyard all the time. When I finally win a battleground it is the same but then we are farming aliance on their graveyard. There are no even fights in battlegrounds.

Perhaps you will finally do something with human racial that is much more better than racial of any other race. I know it is a "blizzlike" server but if PvP is unplayable for so many players maybe it is worth thinking about changing.

Maybe there is a solution that Blizzard applied to balance PvP on wotlk on their servers when wotlk was a current encounter.

I apologize for being so pretentious but I like playing battlegrounds and on this server I do not enjoy playing PvP.

Regards,
    Unhappy player hopeful for better times
    Yo some1 still thinks that bg is a pvp.
    Clicking your spells with mouse in 40vs40 fights. Is that what u call pvp? Haha queue for some arenas buddy or go for wpvp 1vX

3. May 23, 2019  
    There are no even fights in battlegrounds.
    In order to create a even fight it would be necessary to implement a third BG gear bracket for players with 6-7k GS.
    The issue is that there are far more highend geared alliance than horde pvpers so the queue times for such a third BG bracket would be too long.
    There would be two ways to solve that:

One would be to nerf the human racial. For example by buffing the pvp trinket. Then the incentive to roll horde would be increased. Ideally that should create a even representation of highend geared PvPers on both factions and a third BG bracket could be implemented.

The second solution would be cross-faction BGs.
    It would be against the lore, the fight between the horde and the alliance, but it's questionable if players even care about the lore nowadays. Since everybody roles human for the sake of having the strongest racial that shows more or less that ppl don't give a damn about the lore.
    Cross-faction BGs would make it possible to create BGs with perfectly even geared teams.
    It would be possible to put a equal amount of healer, range and melee characters on both sides while still maintain a short BG queue time.
    I think that the quality of PvP is for the vast majority more important than the lore and thus I believe cross-faction BGs would be the best solution.
    Edited: May 23, 2019

4. May 23, 2019  
    seeing as many people are complaning about geared icecrown players farming blackrock starter gear people, making mercenary mode so that icecrown alliance can be put on horde side in BGs would help solve this issue a lot. however, I find it odd so many people have a hard time as horde as I personally have won like 80% of all bgs as horde from around 30 bgs the past few weeks

5. May 23, 2019  
    One would be to nerf the human racial. For example by buffing the pvp trinket. Then the incentive to roll horde would be increased. Ideally that should create a even representation of highend geared PvPers on both factions and a third BG bracket could be implemented.

It would be against the lore, the fight between the horde and the alliance, but it's questionable if players even care about the lore nowadays. Since everybody roles human for the sake of having the strongest racial that shows more or less that ppl don't give a damn about the lore.
    I've got it - you made me see the light!

Instead of tweaking the numbers, and making Druids and Hunters unstoppable with bonus resi, swap the human and the gnome racial around!
    If the cost of having the best PvP Racial in the game is to roll Gnome, I'd gladly reroll Horde - frick those little ****es, I'm not rolling gnome.

:')

6. May 23, 2019  
    Instead of tweaking the numbers, and making Druids and Hunters unstoppable with bonus resi,
    It shouldn't be a issue to make such a buffed trinket class restricted and not obtainable to druides, hunter and shami.

7. May 23, 2019  
    Blackrock was supposed to balance bgs.
    Players from pvp server with pvp skillz have to stomp players from pve realms.
    But the problem is that only starters from BR actually queue for bgs. Since full geared players got 75k honor and have nothing to spend it for..

8. May 23, 2019  
    It's not about trinket or racials, horde in general is just absolutely bad. Nobody speaks english in the BG chat, nobody knows what team play is, nobody knows about their own class leave it alone BG objectives. Horde is bad, you can't blame it on the human racial forever, because this is the horrible truth that nobody wants to admit. The only times I win a BG are if I q as premade, and even this way sometimes we lose. But solo queue BG's as horde? prepare for a lose streak.

I have transfered my main to alliance and there they actually use the BG chat to give instructions and promote team play and push objectives, shaming the people that don't do the objectives and perform bad within the victory interests. In horde is the other way around lol! You give suggestions or tell them what to do and all you get in exchange are insults, shame and discredit, or they just straight ignore it because the average knowledge of english is extremely low, making it impossible to communicate with anyone.

The only solution would be to make a PvP guild, and that's a solution that falls on us the players. We had gladiators back in the day and we should have something serious now aswell. Something that is and looks serious. Not guild names that instead of names use the 1 ****ing word **** like "<S C R O T U M>" or "<C A N C E R>" or any **** like that. It has to be something that even if it doesn't have a meaning atleast it's a name. I remember when people overused the words dark, legion, death to create guild names, and back in the day were generic and boring but 1000 times better than the ****ing garbage 1 word guilds that people comes up with by opening a random page on a dictionary.

These are my 5cents on the matter, if anyone is willing to create a pvp guild under this simple requisite, that it has a name that's serious enough to not make anyone cringe by joining it, we may be able to do something and if we can gather atleast 10 people that knows what the hell to do, we'll be able to win every arathi and warsong for sure, which is better than making 10k honor a day after playing 15 bg's and getting farmed in all of them earning just the minimum bg bonus.

9. May 23, 2019  
    Yo some1 still thinks that bg is a pvp.
    No it isn't. It's a fest of hugs and cuddles between horde and alliance. Make love, not warcraft.

10. May 23, 2019  
    It's not about trinket or racials, horde in general is just absolutely bad..
    Probably because most smart people rolled alliance for better racials, you dumb kid.

11. May 23, 2019  
    Probably because most smart people rolled alliance for better racials, you dumb kid.
    I have this faint feeling that people rerolled alliance because they wanted to eat 5.5k blackrockers for breakfast.

12. May 23, 2019  
    Probably, just probably you are dumb enough to think alliance has the best racial for pvp. Okay not probably, you are truly that dumb.

The only type of class that gets a benefit from a double trinket are healers, becase they never go oom. Everything else is balanced as ****.

Human vs orc warrior? The human is papper depending on procs, the orc has constant damage plus a racial enrage, in a 1vs1 situation the orc SHOULD always WIN.

But keep making your witty attempt remarks, you dumb toddler.

13. May 23, 2019  
    Human vs orc warrior? The human is papper depending on procs, the orc has constant damage plus a racial enrage, in a 1vs1 situation the orc SHOULD always WIN.
    2nd trinket proc (take ur pick, DBW/STS/DV*) > orc racial "enrage". | Face it, almost everybody play (plate) melees.
    10 first teams on Icecrown's 2v2 ladder: 22/24 were humen, 2 were night elves. Guess it's not because of racials, right?

Are you really that small of a person, that you need to call others by names, instead of just providing your point/view on the subject?

14. May 23, 2019  
    2nd trinket proc (take ur pick, DBW/STS/DV*) > orc racial "enrage". | Face it, almost everybody play (plate) melees.
    10 first teams on Icecrown's 2v2 ladder: 22/24 were humen, 2 were night elves. Guess it's not because of racials, right?

Are you really that small of a person, that you need to call others by names, instead of just providing your point/view on the subject?
    Because of sm every team is awar/hpal. Why choose non-human?

Thing is, I thought we were talking about bgs here...

15. May 23, 2019  
    Yes because 322ap for 15sec with a 2min cd is better than 1250ap for 15sec with 45sec cd.
    A average of 40 ap is clearly better than a average of 416 ap.
    I mean, 11 Orcs with blood fury outperform one human with http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50343.
    The Orc clearly wins.

123 Last