1. May 22, 2019  

Why are there *so many* griefers on this server?

I've played on multiple different PvP servers on live since BC, and none of them even held a candle to the raw amount of griefers on this server. I literally can't spent 20 minutes in tanaris without either a level 80 or a fresh level 55 dk killing and camping my corpse non stop. Its not like i'm running around in BoA gear either, i'm just trying to level.

I like PvP servers, but this? this is just annoying. Do low level horde has this issue as well? I would think that because this is an 'older' expansion, the Horde wouldn't be full of literal 12 year olds like on live -_-

2. May 23, 2019  
    Tanaris and STV are always full of griefers on any populated server. Try Feralas instead.

3. May 23, 2019  
    Why are there, proportionally, SO MANY gankers on a proportionally large realm? Damn, that's a difficult one... Also 20 minutes without getting ganked, in Tanaris of all places, is really good. You should be grateful!

Good luck in Hellfire Peninsula, & Sholazar Basin. :)

4. May 23, 2019  
    I disagree with ganking being a problem, being honest. It was much worse years ago. Today wpvp is practically dead because of multiboxing and lower population so it's rare to see high levels ganking, except in some places they're liable to be in (such as places where you've got to gather herbs/mines).

Having said that there are always hot spots like Rebel Camp and Gadgetzan where there's always someone who might or might not be in the mood of one-shooting you, ;-)

5. May 23, 2019  
    Want to find gankers? Check out Hellfire Pen, STV, Tanaris, Sholozar Basin. I go to these places fairly often to engage in some world pvp with the gankers. As to why there are gankers? It's to cycle of life in a PvP server. Said person was ganked by a ganker while they were leveling. Once they hit 80 they decide to go do what happened to them. Rinse and repeat the circle of life of warmane.

6. May 23, 2019  
    You will get used to it. Find a pattern of leveling areas and follow them each time. Luckily, most gankers got bored and stick to high pop areas, which is great. Feralas is great, and as soon as you're done there, go to hinterlands to finish up. It's a bit off course but at least you won't be bothered as much. When you reach Hellfire, you look up the definition of what "Hellfire" means, cause it's real.

7. May 23, 2019  
    > Goes Tanaris
    > Complains about being ganked

/facepalm

8. May 23, 2019  

9. May 23, 2019  
    Just roll tank or heal and level trough RDF, you don't even have to leave city, 0% chance to get ganked.

10. May 23, 2019  
    The real question is why are there so many people who cry about being ganked? Its a huge part of wow since it released.

Get used to it or just stop playing

11. May 23, 2019  
    It's called WORLD OF WARCRAFT for a reason,lorewise you got 2 factions who literally hate each others guts for ages trying to stabilish dominance over the other. OFC u gonna get attacked by an opposite faction player, doesnt matter which level you are on, you guys MUST understand that this is perfecly normal, of course we got mad kids with the "hurr durr i got ganked while lvling so im gonna gank when i grow up" bullcrap, and we got ppl who kill because... guess what? ITS ONE OF THE GAME OBJECTIVES!! not just killing scripted npc's in a locked room who'll give you loot so u can repeat until you are done and retired in dala or w/e giving beggrs gold.

in short, if u cant stand it either change your lvling route or...pick another game

12. May 27, 2019  
    Yo yo Shadowclin here I will be waithing on northrand 70+ to gank you even more GL bro

13. May 27, 2019  
    > Goes Tanaris
    > Complains about being ganked

/facepalm
    This.

There are some regions where its your own fault for getting ganked because they are so well know for it, like tanaris, STV, Ungoro, Borean Tundra (amber ledge) and Sholazar Basin.

Only region youll get ganked all the time where its kinda unavoidable are the 3 levels in Hellfire Peninsula.

Level elsewhere.

14. Why is Hellfire a ganking hotspot versus other outland zones?? 🤔

15. You coud figure out way to lvl up a different zone ore different tactic to be able to go net zone,Try call higher lvl players ore just buy 80 boost.
    When i start to play wow on my 1st toons I got ganked a lot.For hours eaven.Same as my frends but in end we figured it out.
    If you think caping do not exist on retail try classic.

12 Last