1. There are some regions where its your own fault for getting ganked because they are so well know for it, like tanaris, STV, Ungoro, Borean Tundra (amber ledge) and Sholazar Basin.
    That's a weird way to spell "any contested zone, since it's a pvp server and even if it doesn't make any sense, ganking lowbies, since it will generate a ****ing clown fiesta when defenders arrive in the middle of nowhere, because hardcore pvpers can't [benefact] enough to get on top of the ladder, while the only acceptable excuse is yeah wpvp is fun", huh?
    Edited: September 19, 2019

2. Why is Hellfire a ganking hotspot versus other outland zones?? ��
    because there is a very specific reason: Alliance players controlling the capture zones 24/7 (even with low lvl night elves hidden inside the capture range) and killing anyone trying to capture, if they persist enough, then the alliance players will bring their twinked 60's, and if horde brings 80's, alliance then will bring their BiS. Which will then drive horde players angry and then both factions will spend half an hour (sometimes even more) killing 60's and npcs.
    And since that's not disruptive gameplay at all, it has become just the bread and butter to any horde and alliance lvling in Hellfire. So the common belief is "that's a ganking zone 24/7"and so, arguably the best possible tip is to avoid Hellfire at any chance and start lvling on zangar/terokkar instead.

Yo yo Shadowclin here I will be waithing on northrand 70+ to gank you even more GL bro
    Yeah. Basically this.
    Edited: September 19, 2019

3. Why is Hellfire a ganking hotspot versus other outland zones?? 🤔
    because allies are too lazy to go anywhere else and they know they will be facing the minimum level outland toons
    its very important that they dont face anyone over level 62 on their 80s

4. Or just level via dungeon finder. It's super easy if you're a tank.

If not, then go to other zones or level there when it's night.

5. I've started a new gank camping campaign across Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor. My current target locations to gank and camp are non-ganking or less ganking areas starting with Ashenvale, Arathi highlands, Hinterlands, Searing Gorge, Desolace, Feralas, Un'Goro Crater, Silithus, Azhara, and Felwood. These are the locations where I'll be camping and ganking over a period of 3 months in a cyclic way which I've already begun.

After 3 months I'll move on to gank and camp Outland, then proceed to Northerend. The locations will be updated accordingly and the cycle will be repeated after each interval respectively.

6. I've started a new gank camping campaign across Eastern Kingdom and Kalimdor. My current target locations to gank and camp are non-ganking or less ganking areas starting with Ashenvale, Arathi highlands, Hinterlands, Searing Gorge, Desolace, Feralas, Un'Goro Crater, Silithus, Azhara, and Felwood. These are the locations where I'll be camping and ganking over a period of 3 months in a cyclic way which I've already begun.

After 3 months I'll move on to gank and camp Outland, then proceed to Northerend. The locations will be updated accordingly and the cycle will be repeated after each interval respectively.
    Try parking your toons in multiple locations, so that while you wait for one group to rezz, you can simultaneously gank elsewhere. This will demonstrate to the lowbies that your reach is long, and they will inevitably perish by your blade.

Godspeed!

7. Try parking your toons in multiple locations, so that while you wait for one group to rezz, you can simultaneously gank elsewhere. This will demonstrate to the lowbies that your reach is long, and they will inevitably perish by your blade.

Godspeed!
    This man is ganking in 3019. Genius!

8. Happy to read that as a newcomer on the server :DD

Buts its PVP so at one point its always payback time
    and some ppl really need this to compensate their life/age/look
    so its a bad thing to tell them to stop :,D

9. I'm a new warmane multiboxer coming directly from retail about a month ago. I don't have time to play much so I'm only at my 2nd sets of 5 toons soon to be 80. Finaly out of tanaris/ferelas.

I can't even count the numbers of time I get ganked in just a month of playing haha. Just hace to suck it up for now and leave revenge for later when I'm done with my 40man team....

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

10. I'm a new warmane multiboxer coming directly from retail about a month ago. I don't have time to play much so I'm only at my 2nd sets of 5 toons soon to be 80. Finaly out of tanaris/ferelas.

I can't even count the numbers of time I get ganked in just a month of playing haha. Just hace to suck it up for now and leave revenge for later when I'm done with my 40man team....

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD
    Goodluck running those 40 without a good set up :D

11. The ganking is really getting to me. I hate being ****ed up by a level 80 in two hits. I hate that they sit around and do it a few times before moving on and then when they do move on another level 80 swoops in and repeats. You just spend ages waiting to be able to click revive and then pray you can get something done before you die again.

Level 80 alliance players, what's the appeal of messing with players that have next to no response? Just trying to take something away from their day?

12. I've had non-stop alliance griefers on my latest 1-80. Imagine spending your evenings killing people 30 lvls lower than you for fun - would love to be that guy when I grow up

First 12