1. May 23, 2019  

Any Alliance side Rp?

Hey im just curious to see if theres any alliance side in Icecrown guilds that Roleplay. Ive been wanting to join a community for roleplaying and maybe PvE or PvP on the days where no events are happening. Ive roleplayed before but not on wow and set up my sheet more or less on TRP. Now whats needed if people to RP with DM me :)

2. May 23, 2019  
    We have RP everyday on Alliance side :)

Just queue battlegrounds, and you're right in the thick of the RP action! Alliance generally roleplay as the Ebola virus, and Hordes tend to roleplay as vital organs. The setting is usually Horde graveyard.
    It's sick, dude - you'll love it! Our spirit in the Alliance Roleplay community is positively infectious.

:')

3. May 24, 2019  
    We have RP everyday on Alliance side :)

Just queue battlegrounds, and you're right in the thick of the RP action! Alliance generally roleplay as the Ebola virus, and Hordes tend to roleplay as vital organs. The setting is usually Horde graveyard.
    It's sick, dude - you'll love it! Our spirit in the Alliance Roleplay community is positively infectious.

:')
    :D wow sounds great! Can’t wait to join it! Thanks for the heads up of what your role play is really about. I’m more of a Life role player myself but I don’t mind your RP. I’ll see you on the battle grounds!