1. May 23, 2019  

Project 60-70-80

Hello guys and girls im preety new to the server and overall game itslef but since the day i started it im enjoying it more and more,basically what i had in mind is to do the classic wow project then BC and at the least WOTLK,now i dont know how many people would be interested for such crazy idea but for me who never experienced those first few expansions would be awesome experience and learning curve about everything it has to offer,anyway im posting this to see if there is someone who could be my friend on this journey!

Best regards,i will reply as soon as possible to this if anyone is up for it.

2. May 23, 2019  
    I might be interested but I'm not sure what exactly you wanna do.

3. May 23, 2019  
    Basically play like its classic wow for start,limit ourself to lvl 60 and only kalimdor and eastern kingdoms,do all dungeons, raids there and only when we do all there we move on to BC and so on.would be fun if we could find dedicated group of people for this project cause as i said i never experienced that content and i really want to do it

4. May 23, 2019  
    Would be fun tho, but we need more people for that

5. May 23, 2019  
    Ye thats why i posted here in hope some people would like to do it cause i only experienced wotlk so far and i have no idea what was before when people fell in love with the game and i wanna experience those things too so ye we will see if anyone else would be interested,i would play tank warr probably

6. May 23, 2019  
    You can get fun whatever you want, but outside of enviroments and quests you don't gonna "experience vanilla" in a wotlk version of the game.

burning crusade is more similar to vanilla than wotlk to burning crusade, in fact gamplay wise cata and wotlk have more in common.

Don't misunderstand me, i encourage you to try it and have fun the way that you prefer, it's healthy to have people doing content, but wotlk is just so different class and gameplay that the "feeling" is pretty false, just like running bc and wotlk content in cata version.

For what i tried legacy dungeon quests works, so you can complete quest chains without problem so for that isn't a crazy idea at all.

Good luck with the idea!

7. May 23, 2019  
    Well yea but my idea need more people and i cant do it alone the way i would like it to be done but we will see what will happen its just my wish and nothing more thats why i reached out here in hope there are some more people with similiar wish

8. May 23, 2019  
    just my guess, but you could have more luck for this in lordaeron. You can get people in 60 and 70 bracket that is leveling and create groups for specifics dung and group quest, i don't think people with x7 rates care so much about that, while the 1x rate help to get into leveling content.

For example, the burning crusade keys quests for heroics can get the attention of levelers, because standard questing get old after 8 hours playtime.
    even if he exp gain isn't so much, at least is "fresh content" for x1 leveling.

But wotlk is about max level, so pure 60-70 blocked players don't exist, so be open to do content with 61-6X for vanilla and 71+ for bc content.

For raids gonna be hard, the more possible is that you end with a couple of 80's...

9. May 23, 2019  
    ye i get what you wanna say thanks for all the info i really appreaciate the effort.i might try on lordareon since its 1x could be easier to do this as you said

10. May 23, 2019  
    If you want my humble advice, this has been already "invented". It's basically called "twinking". To fully enjoy this I would recommend you to join guilds that do the specific content you're aiming for. There are several 60 and 70 guilds that would welcome you for sure. Some BC guilds even prohibit the use of non BC content such as wotlk gems and enchants for a more immersive experience. Take a look on the specific twink section in the forums if you want to know more about it:

http://forum.warmane.com/forumdisplay.php?f=187

11. May 29, 2019  
    Doing same thing as solo on icecrown. Let us know here if you start guild.