1. May 23, 2019  

I've lost my hearthstone and it won't come back no matter what I do.

Hello, I've lost my hearthstone magically. I've set my home in multiple different places and it still won't show up. Relogged, deleted cache , wtf folder . Nothing seems to be working. If I want to go back to where I've set my heartsone location I have to use the unstuck feature on the website,which as you might know Is gonna be quite troublesome to use everytime I want to hearthstone out of somewhere. I've sent a ticket to a GM and the reply was to just simply check my bags, like I haven't done that millions of times by now. It just simply disappeared and won't come back. I would love to have some advice if anyone is willing to offer it.
    http://prntscr.com/nsi0tj picture with evidence that I in fact do not have a hearthstone . The problem has persisted through multiple days.

2. May 23, 2019  
    Are you sure it's not in your bank?

3. May 23, 2019  
    I just checked the bank and nope. Apparently, you can toggle of which bags show up in bagnon and which don't and I have somehow accidently disabled my 1st bag from showing , hence the hs disappearing. Discovered it only ,cause my elvui bugged and showed both bagnon and standard elvui bag at the same time. Case solved , I guess.

4. May 23, 2019  
    disable all of your addons.

If you are missing HS by setting it to a new innkeeper you should get a new one. So if they are not giving a new HS it means you alreayd have one

Edit: Nvm, you solved already
    Edited: May 23, 2019