1. May 24, 2019  

TBC and CLassic Retail

just wanted to hear everyone's opinions on how Retail classic will effect Outland Warmane. Also how the population on outland will be in the future.

*example* questions:
    1. Do you think Outland population will decrease or increase in the months ahead?
    2. Do you think classic retail will effect the longevity of Outland server uptime?
    3. Do you believe leveling on outland server is good 'waste of time'?

i only ask these questions because of personal situations. Time/health/ etc.
    Want to make sure im putting my time into something that will be around for awhile.

thanks for any and all input.

TBC has always been my favorite expansion, but if Icecrown WOTLK will be around for a longer time. Then i will move my efforts onto that server. I currently play on both.

2. May 25, 2019  
    The question is much rather how Warmane's Classic realm will affect Outland because Warmane's "secret" project is most likely a progressive vanilla realm.

Proterean said that Outland might be a part of something bigger in the future.
    I'm not exactly sure what he means by that but I'd assume that players will be able to transfer their characters from classic to TBC after they reached level 60. I still have my doubt though that Outland will benefit from the classic realm. Probably the opposite gonna be the case.

3. May 28, 2019  
    Classic is and has always been pretty bad so I think the hype for it will die out after a couple months of it's release...
    Outland has been dying more and more over time and it's not because of Classic.

4. May 28, 2019  
    Classic is and has always been pretty bad so I think the hype for it will die out after a couple months of it's release...
    Outland has been dying more and more over time and it's not because of Classic.
    why do you believe the server is dying? and will it be viable in the years to come? just like ICC?

currently have a 24 undead rogue and im enjoying the playthrough and questing. Hoping my opinion doesn't change when i reach end content XD

5. May 28, 2019  
    why do you believe the server is dying? and will it be viable in the years to come? just like ICC?

currently have a 24 undead rogue and im enjoying the playthrough and questing. Hoping my opinion doesn't change when i reach end content XD
    There is a huge difference between wotlk and BC and for example you can literally buy blues from the AH on wotlk and get straight into heroics as well as having dungeon finder and a gear catch up system that was implemented during retail which makes getting into ICC and RS extremely easy but as for BC you have to farm rep for rep gear and grind and heroic keys and you a lot of times have to grind out professions just to get gear for heroics and keep in mind you have to run / fly to each heroic every single time.
    There are almost no guilds doing sunwell and very little doing black temple and you never see anyone trying to pug t5/t6 raids but on wotlk you see pugs for everything even on heroic modes.
    Also gearing just through BGs for PvP takes forever and the mmr system is extremely messed up so you queue 2s at 1500 and get full geared players which completely gates you from trying to get a decent point cap each week so it just takes 10x longer to get gear on just 1 single toon.

Also comparing warmane TBC now to how it was 6 months ago it's just huge how many people quit the server.. you used to have Shatt city completely filled and now it feels empty.

6. May 29, 2019  
    Well I hope things change. I’ve been enjoying my stay on Outland. TBC is my favorite expansion and I hope to enter the black temple once again 👌🏻

7. May 29, 2019  
    Well I hope things change. I’ve been enjoying my stay on Outland. TBC is my favorite expansion and I hope to enter the black temple once again 👌🏻
    then play TBC it is wow's peak/best
    more people are coming back to outland i seen more people the last few weeks then i have in a long time.
    bg q's are almost instant unlike late server then of course it slows down and arena is active.

seems like some people think its cool to down talk outland for some reason but do not understand how private servers work. when a new server opens it usually gets a lot of players only to die down after a while some servers more then others. but with two new tbc servers that opened a few months ago they got some of the outland players but said players are now coming back to outland, see my point?

outland has a good population so play it if thats your fav

8. June 4, 2019  
    then play TBC it is wow's peak/best
    more people are coming back to outland i seen more people the last few weeks then i have in a long time.
    bg q's are almost instant unlike late server then of course it slows down and arena is active.

seems like some people think its cool to down talk outland for some reason but do not understand how private servers work. when a new server opens it usually gets a lot of players only to die down after a while some servers more then others. but with two new tbc servers that opened a few months ago they got some of the outland players but said players are now coming back to outland, see my point?

outland has a good population so play it if thats your fav
    dude this is the lowest outland has ever been lol what are you even saying?

9. June 5, 2019  
    dude this is the lowest outland has ever been lol what are you even saying?
    really?so it slower now then it was a few months ago when two new TBC servers opened? wrong....
    there was almost 3k people on yesterday and close to 2.2k online right now and you somehow think that bad?lol nope.what are you comparing it to?when this server first opened?sure but that how private servers work....there are more people playing on outland now then there was after the 2 new tbc servers opened and maybe you could check there pop to what it was when they opened?with 4 or 5 tbc servers out there and 2 being new and with wow dropping a new x-pac a few months ago having outland with 2-3k players is good.

i think the issue with alot of people is that they play wrath "lol" here and say why does it have such a big pop then compare that to outland. well like they said there was 2 tbc servers here and outland did have 12k but people come and go.i would say stop comparing outland to icecrown as wrath is the x-pac there started the welfare epics and face roll classes/specs and broken pvp and easy pve. most players here want fast free gear and do not want to earn anything = they play wrath.