1. May 25, 2019  

Lordaeron PVP State

Hello,

just wanted to try to see and ask the community of Lordaeron their current thoughts on the cross-realm BG-s and arenas. Do you believe this has improved the PVP state of Lordaeron or it had a negative impact on it?
    Personally I think pvp before merge was rather weak and was not the most active, you would wait for queues to pop some time and enjoy the good old pvp, but with the cross-realm, yes you get pops but are you enjoying it at the current state or no ?
    Let me know what you think :)

2. May 26, 2019  
    According to most of the replies, currently people cannot enjoy BG or arena in Lordaeron because they keep getting pops against donors from IC with full gear and SM, or players from BR.
    While the fact they are donating for the server keeps the server alive, merging lordaeron's pvp with IC and BR beats all the idea about Lordaeron, especially when buying said gear with warmane coins is still not available for Lordaeron players.

I get merging BG with IC and BR make some sense, because while you fight against fully geared people, you have some on your side too, but the arena merge make no sense at all, because Lordaeron players cannot win arena anymore at all, (except when really lucky and have normal geared people as foes - happens REALLY rarely because normal geared people don't queue arena anymore)

3. May 26, 2019  
    Stop crying about gear. Anyone can get competent gear to play arenas. U dont need to have 6.5k gs to win arenas. Also ICC is out for more than 2 yeras u had plenty of time to get the gears u complain about and RS is out for 1 year.

4. May 27, 2019  
    U dont need to have 6.5k gs to win arenas.
    "Proceed to look arena ladder"

Maths are hard for wotlk people.

Look all that lordaeron players under 6.5k gs, oh wait no lord teams.

5. May 27, 2019  
    Theres just no interest neither skill in lordaeron anymore for pvp. The best arena players are not playing in lordaeron anymore. And all i said is u dont need to be 6.5k gs to win arenas, i not saying u dont need that gear to get rank 1, but the ppl who cries is stucked at 1600 rating with theyr 6k gs toons

6. May 27, 2019  
    That's the point.

Who gonna care about pvp on lord if they can do better on the other realms. Lordaeron didn't fit in a wallet pvp enviroment, with raid buffed content and pve centric gearing in this expansion the cross realm was just the ko punch for lordaeron.

I mean, if geared players left the server that leaves naive new players trying a disparate gearing enviroment for pvp, complains are just a cause and effect.

7. May 27, 2019  
    I didnt say geared players left the server, skilled ones left the server, and they didnt leave it cuz of crossrealm they have been leaving server for like 2 years now, now i dont think theres any pvp player playing capable of reaching top 10 in the ladder even if they had bis gear. But pvp is not about being top 10 at all. Ppl just complain about arenas now cuz they used to get 2.2k with out knowing the basics of their comps, and now they are hardstuck at 1600.

8. May 27, 2019  
    Ppl just complain about arenas now cuz they used to get 2.2k with out knowing the basics of their comps, and now they are hardstuck at 1600.
    From what i have read those rating complains isn't because of climbing, is about facing full geared players and pretty specific ICECROWN PLAYERS in >1.6k.

If that were for pure rating tantrum then why the bg complains?
    again, wallet/fun realms geared players.

Give full 284 pve/pvp plus legendaries to lord in cross realm pvp, i secure you this type of post will decrease by 99%. Not because they will climb to 2.5k or something, just because the "fair" enviroment.

Of course this will bring QQ about class/racials/whatever, but i secure you rating don't gonna be one of the major complains.

9. May 28, 2019  
    Icc is out for more than 2 yeras now, it has been nerfed multiple times. The gear is there to obtain, so gear complain is not valid. This game has nothing to do with a "fair" enviroment from the moment different tipe of gears where created, or different classes where created, but if they want to fight in equal conditions either they get the gear or move to another server. They want do not have disadvantage with out puting effort on their toon, and thats no posible in lordaeron.

10. May 28, 2019  
    Stop crying about gear. Anyone can get competent gear to play arenas. U dont need to have 6.5k gs to win arenas. Also ICC is out for more than 2 yeras u had plenty of time to get the gears u complain about and RS is out for 1 year.
    You are actually brain damaged lol

11. May 28, 2019  
    Icc is out for more than 2 yeras now, it has been nerfed multiple times. The gear is there to obtain, so gear complain is not valid. This game has nothing to do with a "fair" enviroment from the moment different tipe of gears where created, or different classes where created, but if they want to fight in equal conditions either they get the gear or move to another server. They want do not have disadvantage with out puting effort on their toon, and thats no posible in lordaeron.
    Just so you know majority of toons on icecrown have been there for way longer than 2 years due to pre molten merge and during molten you could get full gear with donation for 30% of the cost it is now and on top of that there were so many events and just random donor point giveaways from the staff.. hell you literally got like 300+ free points from the merge.
    Also Icecrown has the 30% ICC buff but as for Lorda you don't have that.

12. May 28, 2019  
    So what? Yes their server is older, they can buy gear with coins, they have easier raids. So tell me what do u want? u want donated gear on lordaeron , u want to have the raids dificulty they have?, u want to delete crossrealm and wait for 15mins bg que time? to enter an AV with 12players on each time that will end in 5 mins?, or mby u want to sit on arena que forever on non peak days peak hours or tuesdays before flush? and when u get a que u get the same team forever cuz theres only 2 teams in que.
    Edited: May 28, 2019

13. May 28, 2019  
    Icc is out for more than 2 yeras now, it has been nerfed multiple times. The gear is there to obtain, so gear complain is not valid.
    Yeah, gear is there and people aren't complaining about lordaeron geared players.

I think that you don't get the main reason of the complains after lot of posts.

People aren't complaining about GEARED PLAYERS, people are complaining about icecrown and blackrock geared players, icecrown with more focus because is a wallet realm.

Gear complain isn't "valid" when you play on the same realm under the same conditions, not when you mix donor and buffed content realms.

They want do not have disadvantage with out puting effort on their toon, and thats no posible in lordaeron.
    but is possible on icecrown and there lies the problem.

but if they want to fight in equal conditions either they get the gear or move to another server. .
    move to another server.
    And that's what is happening and just show you don't get the reason behind complains.

This game has nothing to do with a "fair" enviroment
    yeah, this expansion don't shine for the balance, but

from the moment different tipe of gears where created, or different classes where created
    You aren't mentioning the damn core of the complains and deviating the topic. If wotlk pvp is a mess or not isn't the point for lordaeron players about cross realm pvp.

It's part of the problem of course, pve and rating requeriments for gear just shows their flaws in this situation, but lordaeron players are too wotlk players, so this is a different subject.

So tell me what do u want?
    oh man, the i don't get it card strikes again

"cross realm pvp is bad idea"
    "you should reconsider pvp cross realm"
    "make a pool in lord about cross realm"
    "i don't believe that they gonna merge arena with pay to win realm"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

delete crossrealm
    that's a start.
    Edited: May 28, 2019

14. May 28, 2019  
    HELL NO! Only 70-79 bracket battlegrounds can be enjoyable.Crossrealm 80=pops honor farm getting raped in BG (not enjoyable).Disable crossrealm=slow pops,slow honor farm(not enjoyable) so i guess its a lose-lose situation.If we think logical slow pops wining>fast pops losing (enjoyable).
    Logic:Swiss cheese have holes.More holes=less cheese.More cheese=more holes.More cheese=less cheese.
    So i think that slow pop with regular classic players will be more enjoyable overall.

15. June 8, 2019  
    Yeah, gear is there and people aren't complaining about lordaeron geared players.

I think that you don't get the main reason of the complains after lot of posts.

People aren't complaining about GEARED PLAYERS, people are complaining about icecrown and blackrock geared players, icecrown with more focus because is a wallet realm.

Gear complain isn't "valid" when you play on the same realm under the same conditions, not when you mix donor and buffed content realms.

but is possible on icecrown and there lies the problem.

And that's what is happening and just show you don't get the reason behind complains.

yeah, this expansion don't shine for the balance, but

You aren't mentioning the damn core of the complains and deviating the topic. If wotlk pvp is a mess or not isn't the point for lordaeron players about cross realm pvp.

It's part of the problem of course, pve and rating requeriments for gear just shows their flaws in this situation, but lordaeron players are too wotlk players, so this is a different subject.

oh man, the i don't get it card strikes again

"cross realm pvp is bad idea"
    "you should reconsider pvp cross realm"
    "make a pool in lord about cross realm"
    "i don't believe that they gonna merge arena with pay to win realm"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH0hikcwjIA

that's a start.
    I don't want cross relam,Let us alone on this realm is not fair!
    Edited: June 8, 2019

123 Last