1. June 9, 2019  
    Honestly cross realm did kill off a lot of Lorda's population lol I can understand merging blackrock and icecrown but not a pure 1x server.

2. June 9, 2019  
    WoW never meant to be fair, if u want some fair game go play chess

3. WoW never meant to be fair, if u want some fair game go play chess
    because icecrown is the only existing version of wow.

4. merge lordaeron and blackrock/icecrown was a very bad move. Please STOP THIS FAST, its unfair, we spend a lot of time for getting lvl 80 and then hwen you start pvp you find you are a **** undergeared. Please me and most of the players prefer waiting 5 10min for bg with only our realm than playing vs donators without hands and lots of gear. That is killing lordareon, one of the best LK servers of the moment. Please listen the comunity we cant hold this anymore.

5. yes i agree with you we lvl our characters 5 months to lvl80 and then paff shadowmourne in face and free blackrock gears :(

6. FFS why there are no pinned posts about merged realms? Why there are no messages or additional information for starting players to help them choose right server? I wanted close to the original experience, wanted to slowly rise my chars to 80 to get fair PvP with ppl who did the SAME. And now after weeks of playing and coins spent i suddenly find out that it just didn't make sense at all since i'll be playing with people from troll realms anyway. Nice, great job.
    You lost a couple of donators, but i guess you don't care since you will probably lure more.
    And Lumbier you can go and **** yourself with your cynical attitude and useless answers, have a nice day.

7. Idk its not that bad. You take time to get gear, Wintergrasp on Lordaeron is a good way too. I grinded 50K honor from Wintergrasp in under 5 days.

8. Idk its not that bad.
    xD

You take time to get gear, Wintergrasp on Lordaeron is a good way too. I grinded 50K honor from Wintergrasp in under 5 days.
    S6 chest costs 54,500 honor. Your 5 day grinding method is way too ineffective. Meanwhile, Blackrock players are two clicks away from being 5.7k gs.

9. Yea? So? Blackrock is an easy realm.

10. It's funny how people are talking about how the cross-realm made people quit lordaeron yet the numbers are are higher than ever.

I remember before cross-realm reading this forum, there were always posts regarding the state of PVP, saying it is dead and asking the staff for help. Whether you like it or not, the cross-realm brought life not only to the PVP scene on lord, but to the server population overall. That's just my 2 cents.

11. It's funny how people are talking about how the cross-realm made people quit lordaeron yet the numbers are are higher than
    Are you implying that the population of Lordaeron increased because of crossrealm system? To my knowledge and experience that is not the case, the playerbase increased 8 months later after implementation, i fail to see the correlation.

Also, please provide a screenshot of a BG in which the majority of the players are from Lordaeron.

I remember before cross-realm reading this forum, there were always posts regarding the state of PVP, saying it is dead and asking the staff for help.
    PVP really is dead. The majority of top rated players and serveral guilds transferred to Blackrock, thus there are no Lordaeron teams in top 50 ladder.

Again, feel free to provide a screenshot of a BG in which the majority of the players are from Lordaeron. I'll be waiting.

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

Here are mine.

12. Yea? So? Blackrock is an easy realm.
    That's the whole point of "crossrealm is not fair" problem.

13. It didn't spike suddenly 8 months after the implementation of cross-realm, it was a gradual increase up to this point. Also, I never said that the cross-realm system is the only reason why the player base increased, but saying it has nothing to do with it or saying that the player base actually DROPPED because of it is simply wrong. You failing to see correlation is on you entirely.

You are asking me to provide a screenshot of a BG with mostly Lordaeron players. Why? What does it prove? Lordaeron is the least PVP focused server of these 3, with Blackrock being the pure PVP server, Icecrown being mostly PVP and Lordaeron mostly PVE. It doesn't take an Einstein to be able to predict how the player proportions inside BGs are gonna look like. It doesn't prove anything other than that Lordaeron players are more PVE focused/oriented.

14. Are you implying that the population of Lordaeron increased because of crossrealm system? To my knowledge and experience that is not the case, the playerbase increased 8 months later after implementation, i fail to see the correlation.
    Only after the cross-realm system was implemented there was a drastic increase in Lordaeron's population which had gone to more than 9k at peak hours. So yes, cross-realm is also one of the factor that boosted Lordaeron's population massively. Therefore, cross-realm should not be removed or kept optional for Lordaeron, it should be mandatory for all the 3 wotlk realms. Warmane had planned properly and did a very good job on implementing cross-realm which eventually resulted in boost of population in all 3 wotlk realms. I don't know when people are going to learn to appreciate something that they had been given, rather than crying, whining, and complaining on forum about a beautiful brilliant feature such as cross-realm.

15. Only after the cross-realm system was implemented there was a drastic increase in Lordaeron's population which had gone to more than 9k at peak hours. So yes, cross-realm is also one of the factor that boosted Lordaeron's population massively. Therefore, cross-realm should not be removed or kept optional for Lordaeron, it should be mandatory for all the 3 wotlk realms. Warmane had planned properly and did a very good job on implementing cross-realm which eventually resulted in boost of population in all 3 wotlk realms. I don't know when people are going to learn to appreciate something that they had been given, rather than crying, whining, and complaining on forum about a beautiful brilliant feature such as cross-realm.
    Reyzen's post above contradicts your claim. If crossrealm was such a big boost to Lordaeron population (which it wasn't) then surely there would be more Lordaeron players playing battlegrounds? Also it makes little sense to create a char here if you're a PvP fanatic, like so many posters already explained in this (and other) threads.

The population did not shoot up after crossrealm here. It was much later that it boomed. I took a 3 months break, before that I recall sunday prime-time pop being 6k. When I was back the pop could easily reach 6k on weekdays. So something happened, but it was a lot later than the crossrealm implementation.

First 123 Last