1. May 25, 2019  

Max-Level Perk for all classes

Okay so the perk will generally be off of global cool-down and have about a 1 minute cool-down. It will not be usable in arena.

Each class has the same perk, regardless of spec, so a resto druid and feral druid perk will be exactly the same but will differ from a pally, or shaman, etc.

The perk will be a representation/demonstration of what the class is about, whilst not having very much influence (little dps and hps) on how the game operates. The total damage + healing will be the same for every class and will not be affected by AP, SP, buffs, debuffs, or procs (cause or be the recipient of). This is a very small and inconsequential class-wide "buff" that is designed to just be really cool and fun to have.

Eg. All druids now have a spell called "Summon the Spirit of Moonglade" that takes the form of a treant (yes I'm aware the Balance tree has a "similar" talent). Upon casting, it will instantly cast a lesser Moonfire on the targeted enemy, cast a lesser rejuvenation on yourself, run towards the enemy and rend it for a bleed damage dot and then proceed to whack it a few times. Total damage and healing done for a lvl 80 druid in Wotlk could be say, 600. On a 1 min timer that's 10 dps with no option to increase the total. You could also have an in-game option to have this skill to make a loud noise for the user when they, or others, use their class-specific perk (both separate options).

Hunter - Could make their companion pets attack the target for 6 sec @ 100 dps and what the companion does varies by each companion and has a sick animal noise specific to each.

Warlock - Have a winged demon draped in shadow fly towards the enemy making deathly and dark voice noises then wrap around them, sucking life energy then forms a black cloud that floats back to the warlock to heal them.

Paladin - A hammer slowly drops from the sky above the targets head "YOUUUU HAVE BEEEEN DEEEEMED UNWORTHYYYY!!" sounds from the heavens, doing an AOE explosion every second that heals allies and damages enemies.

Priest - An angelic figure bursts out of the priest exclaiming "WEEEEE SHALLLLL PREVAILLLLLLLL" doing an aoe heal.

Rogue - Forms two illusions of themselves *whispers* "hehe, we're sneaky sneaky" (the second "sneaky" is an echo) that attack the enemy.

Shamans - A massive storm cloud in the shape of a wolf with lava exploding beneath the feet of the enemy, lots of lightning flashes, lots of red stuff to burn them, lots of green stuff to heal. Basically just really flashy and cool looking all-round (and noisy).

Can't think of others at the moment but I'm sure the community could come up with some ideas.

I realise this will take a LOT of work to implement but I thought that it would be really cool to have it in the game. Also it could be fun designing it and creating something new and amazing that doesn't just try to cater for the masses to get the most amount of money possible like Blizzard did :D

Thank you for reading <3

gl n hf

2. May 25, 2019  
    Yes it would take a lot of time and effort if they were to do anything like that which is one of the reasons they likely wont do it.
    You said that the perk shouldnt make any major difference in Dps/tanking/healing so why are they even there then?
    Also giving it to every class makes it so everyone has it which makes it not that special.

Its an interesting idea but the biggest question for me is just why should they be there?

3. May 26, 2019  
    Just a source of future bugs, no.
    Rogue with mirror images the ****, and annoying spam /y /w for some classes.
    no.

4. May 26, 2019  
    I don't see the point of such a custom perk.
    When it comes to custom content I'd much rather like to have cross-realm team-deathmatch BGs and smth like Blackrocks Isle of queldanas as a cross-realm PvP zone.
    In case Warmane adds custom content in the future then it makes sense that it runs on a seperated realm so players can decide if they wanna enter this custom world through cross-realm or if they wanna stay out of it.
    That way a blizzlike realm and cross-realm custom content can coexist.

5. May 27, 2019  
    warmane staff has stated countless times that they want their servers as blizzlike as possible. i dont see why this should be implemented