1. May 25, 2019  

warrior no shadowmourne

hi guys wanted to ask where does warrior bis no shadowmourne stands on damage ranking in pve. ty for answers

2. May 25, 2019  
    Its ok i guess. BIS warrior without SM is still a great cleaver for most of the content. You wont top, but you will be useful.

3. I came here wanting to ask the same question. I might get some coins for 1-2 items for one of my chars. Seems like I should rather play rogue / mage / hunter if my goal was topping the dps meters without SM.

4. you dont need shadowmourne to top dps :)

5. On a single target fight you're gonna do around 2k less dps than a smourn warrior. On more competitive fights like PP/LoD you can still race and beat bad/mediocre shadowmourn wielding warriors. Even without shadowmourn, you should still be topping any other class on LoD on the same skill-level.

6. You need shadowmourne to beat other classes on all other bosses except LOD. On LOD you can pull it (with whoring on ghouls) even without SHM.

But than again, with that in mind, you can top dps on LOD with whoring with t9 DK with 6k gs If you know how to whore.

Mage is stronger on fights like PP, LOD, SIndy than rogue. Than rogue is funnier to play and stronger in RS and they are on par on single target fights like Fester, DBS.

But once again, you wont be no1 dps without a shmourne and you will hate the guys with it :D

7. Thanks for the answers guys! It seems I should just play a healer haha.

8. thinking shadowmourne is the end all be all PeepoSleepo