1. May 25, 2019  

Warmane Devs helping ONE guild

so the dev carryed guild killed rs 25 hc this week and professor hc last week,seriously every time this guild gets stuck on something gm nerfes it, the favoritism to this guild gets is insane

they got stuck on bql - hp gets massive nerf

then we had the raid rebalance the 11th April that made the bosses that made the bosses they are progressing(pp hc and rs hc) gets heavy nerfes.

the issues with all these bosses before have never been unjustifiably hard it just requires that your players are decent and that cant be said about this guild i don't understand why they try to prevent other guilds from catching up (bpc hc buff etc) and why this guild always gets rubberbanded to just behind the top guilds. just take a look at their logs and you can see that the issues they are facing is100% skill related

what do you think that the raid balance on this server revolves around 1 guild?
    Edited: June 6, 2019

2. May 25, 2019  
    What guild are you even talking about?

3. May 25, 2019  
    It is has been like this for a while now the top guilds is working for months and has to deal and adapt to the bosses

they start to progress and get stuck after 1 month max the numbers are all changed.

this is highly unjust, and why do different guilds get to raid with different requirements? hardcore should mean hardcore and it should be hardcore for everyone. guilds who are not top 5-6 might aswell just ignore to progress bosses and wait for nerfes
    Edited: May 25, 2019

4. May 26, 2019  
    RS has never seen a nerf, since its difficulty is retail like. The last ICC nerfs came all at the same time not 1 after another. Idk what guild can u be talking about, but i doubt any guild is getting such an advantage. BPC recieved an HP buff but at the same time enrage timer was extended, so its not rly harder.

5. June 4, 2019  
    seeing as pp Hc nerfed the same week as they kill Halion hc and started to progress it, it actually seems like something is going on here .

highly disappointed of warmane to ruin the legitimacy of the server this way

6. June 8, 2019  
    You guys are just jealous of people with IQ's over 120. Transcendence has no "dev carry", what a pathetic excuse to use when you cannot gather 25 brained players, including yourself.

7. June 8, 2019  
    Drama of this kind happens on a lot of private servers.

Devs here don't exist in large enough numbers to go into a 25-man raid by themselves and properly test how well mechanics or the current difficulty tuning works. That's where the easier option becomes using the help of a guild with a large and established roster of raiders. Whenever this happens anywhere, it tends to accompany allegations of favoritism and corruption, even when it's clear that the increased ease and effectiveness of testing with a proper raiding team is the more likely explanation. A lot of the players behind complaints like this tend to be people from competitor guilds who are upset over having been left out of dev test runs, which I appreciate can be frustrating to some degree.

8. June 9, 2019  
    They changed so much in ICC on this server so now it feels nothing close to how retail felt lol

9. June 9, 2019  
    You guys are just jealous of people with IQ's over 120. Transcendence has no "dev carry", what a pathetic excuse to use when you cannot gather 25 brained players, including yourself.
    i killed every end wing boss over a year before them, the only thing i thing i might be jealous at are the priest in their core raid who get the tax money i pay in welfare

10. June 9, 2019  
    Drama of this kind happens on a lot of private servers.

Devs here don't exist in large enough numbers to go into a 25-man raid by themselves and properly test how well mechanics or the current difficulty tuning works. That's where the easier option becomes using the help of a guild with a large and established roster of raiders. Whenever this happens anywhere, it tends to accompany allegations of favoritism and corruption, even when it's clear that the increased ease and effectiveness of testing with a proper raiding team is the more likely explanation. A lot of the players behind complaints like this tend to be people from competitor guilds who are upset over having been left out of dev test runs, which I appreciate can be frustrating to some degree.
    they nerfed the boss the week after the guild who was ahead of Transcendence(beer soul) killed PP hc other guilds had also recently downed it so the timing of the nerf is very suspicious and unneed, it feel more like they got a nerf to catch up with beer soul rather than something that was actually needed since other guilds was making steady progress on it. this has also been the case on multiple bosses. they way raiding works at the moments guilds that are at similar progress as transcendence are playing chess against an opponent that can change the rules during the game, do they really have a chance against them?

warmane could have done multiple things to make the raid scene feel less corrupt:

Announcing changes sometime before nerfes.

Talk to multiple guilds/alternate what guilds you take "feedback" from.

Not only do it to bosses X is struggling on, maybe let X kill once without nerf

Don't let the guild who devs take feedback from competing against others for top spots or give the same opportunity to give "feedback" to all top guilds(they are obviously competing since they needed to nerf 1 week after their main competitor went ahead on progress)

and if it is as you say it is not an accusation of the raiding scene being corrupt is actually is corrupt, I am sure the top 0.1% who benefits most in any system that involves people dont feel like the system is corrupt. (just FIY i am not a part on Beer Soul i hate, i just think unjustice has been done to them)

11. June 9, 2019  
    Rofl, ppl thinking warmane nerfed icc just to help some ****ty horde guild to kill pp hc and to catch up another ****ty guild. Also guys take care cuz humans never been in the moon.

12. Rofl, ppl thinking warmane nerfed icc just to help some ****ty horde guild to kill pp hc and to catch up another ****ty guild. Also guys take care cuz humans never been in the moon.
    it might not be that warmane inted to help that guild, but if it is like DarknedHue said and Transcendence is responsible to test and leave suggestions to Warmane devs they may just suggest that would BENEFIT them instead of the one that SHOULD happen.
    Edited: June 10, 2019

13. it might not be that warmane inted to help that guild, but if it is like DarknedHue said and Transcendence is responsible to test and leave suggestions to Warmane devs they may just suggest that would BENEFIT them instead of the one that SHOULD happen.
    Well what u say, has some "sense". But thats not what the guy who opened this post said.
    "so the dev carryed guild killed rs 25 hc this week and professor hc last week,seriously every time this guild gets stuck on something gm nerfes it, the favoritism to this guild gets is insane

they got stuck on bql - hp gets massive nerf

then we had the raid rebalance the 11th April that made the bosses that made the bosses they are progressing(pp hc and rs hc) gets heavy nerfes."

Pp hc and bql hc got nerfed the SAME day. RS never got any nerf.

14. xD jajajaja, Dev carried boiiisss!!!!

15. The warmane devs literally said they want more guild killing heroic content, that is why the nerfs are happening. Lately alot more guilds are killing up to sindra and few guilds are almost downing her as well. Just because some guild managed to down certain bosses, doesn't mean the nerfs are catering to them lol. Also, the devs don't really play on Lordaeron (said by protarean), which means they only nerf the bosses based on their statistics of weekly kills.