1. May 26, 2019  

RLYneed help about ninja

When i was calling for ppl i said :lfm 25tocnm. Need dps tank gs 5400 boe+dc=ress, link achieve and class or no invite! Must have time to wait!. All ppl knew that i ress it for my friend, but except one DK, when we rolled,he said he ditnt know that, and said it is my fault, gonna report me. what should i do,will i get banned? I have screen shots and all other ppl can prove for me that i ress the DC. Waiting for your advice , ty guys!

2. May 26, 2019  
    As long as you have proof, i wouldent worry about it

3. May 27, 2019  
    As long as you have proof, i wouldent worry about it
    yeah, i have ppl would wanna prove it for me

4. May 27, 2019  
    When i was calling for ppl i said :lfm 25tocnm. Need dps tank gs 5400 boe+dc=ress, link achieve and class or no invite! Must have time to wait!. All ppl knew that i ress it for my friend, but except one DK, when we rolled,he said he ditnt know that, and said it is my fault, gonna report me. what should i do,will i get banned? I have screen shots and all other ppl can prove for me that i ress the DC. Waiting for your advice , ty guys!
    What is dc-ress? Sorry long time was not here xD

5. May 27, 2019  
    Death's Choice / Death's Verdict
    Depends which way you swing.

I'd ask friends for the screenshot evidence to be sent to you. So you have them ready if the ban happens. However, if you kept your recruitment message saying DC is reserved, and the dude didn't screenshot any recruitment message, chances are there won't be a ban.