1. May 26, 2019  

server upgrade

Hi! are you planning to increase the server player number? the server is simply unplayable because it has to wait 8-10 hours to get in. I really want to play actively but that's terrible! in the future is there an expectation?

2. May 26, 2019  
    Pay.

3. May 26, 2019  
    Or switch to Lordaeron...

4. May 26, 2019  
    Hi! are you planning to increase the server player number? the server is simply unplayable because it has to wait 8-10 hours to get in. I really want to play actively but that's terrible! in the future is there an expectation?
    You fail to see the negative side effects of already extremely populated server, and you wish to add more players?

the game is not designed to support a population of 12,000. Much less go higher than that. By this, I am referring to the amount of lag in Dalaran (fps and latency), difficult competition for ore, herbs, quest mobs, etc. The list goes on. The systems of the game break down when there are this many people. Allowing more than what there already are is not an option. This is not something that can be "fixed" without redesigning many core components of the game, and doing so would make the game be something other than WoW.

Secondly, if the queue upsets you that greatly, then there are some options you can pursue. Since you aren't interested in playing on another realm, then you can either 1. don't play at peak times, or 2. donate a small amount so you can skip the queue.