1. May 26, 2019  

Battlegrounds/Arena’s (Horde)

Wanted to play some battlegrounds for a while. Last time I logged in was in Februari so I missed a lot of updates. Never witnessed something like this on a private server. What happend with the Horde? I couldn’t find any premades and arena’s are just dead on the Horde side. Every random BG i join our team gets camped at the graveyard by Alliance donators. This was always the situation but now it’s more extreme. Other than that, it’s a great server but the PVP side is a mess. I hope they can atleast do something about it.

2. May 26, 2019  
    Sorry, my fault. I quit for a few months and I went I came back the mercenary mode poll had already concluded so I couldn't vote on it. :-/

3. May 26, 2019  
    Get into a PvP guild and you will be able to form your own premade(s).

Indeed, queueing solo will give you a big headache.

4. May 27, 2019  
    Please, write down your opinion in the poll thread (http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....36#post2995936) The more we are asking for a reply from staff, the better, since they are deliberately ignoring us regarding the mess they made

5. May 28, 2019  
    It is simple. The only way we have as horde players to make us listen is this one: Do not play. At least not BGs. Let the alliance get bored with endless queues and farming 5.5k Blackrock noobs. Maybe if all the horde PvP players stopped playing just for 1/2 weeks, the gaming atmosphere would start to "heat up".

It's a pity that not everyone reads the forum, but if we want the staff to act, our best chance is to make a strike on PvP / BGs activity until the situation returns to its initial state. I'm another veteran who will not return until all this nonsense is resolved. Kind regards, Horde mates.

6. May 28, 2019  
    I just quit playing completely. PvP is already imbalanced with MMR droppers and people buying wrathful entering in at low rating.

The cross realm with blackrock + mercenary mode just means It's gonna be a pain to fight through the wrathfuls at at low MMR when I just have the honor based set.
    The only thing warmane will really notice is a population decline. So Find some other games or things to do. Pick up a hobby.

7. May 28, 2019  
    I have complete quit playing BGs for now and have no interest of starting again till they fix this. On my opinion cross-realm and MM are OK, what complete destroy the BG is GS brackets. Before they was added usually at least half of alliance team was undergeared and casual players, which make the win/lose ration way more balanced. Sure Alliance won a bit more games, but the difference was not big. Now however in upper GS bracket you have mostly competitive PVP alliance players VS more PVE oriented Horde players. The result is obvious BG are completely 1 sided. If Warmane feel like this changes they have done to the server have make PVP better and wanna keep them, i wish them good luck with that. But i feel this push players away, because i see more and more people simple losing interest in the PVP aspect of the server.
    Edited: May 28, 2019