1. May 26, 2019  

LF NA Guild

Hello everyone i am looking for a NA Guild horde or alliance on lordaeron. I'm leveling up right now and i plan on wanting to do PVE

2. May 27, 2019  
    Server pop for NA times is pretty sad these days. AFAIK the only "NA" guild on the entire server that's even touching hard modes/LK is <DPS> on horde. Raids are Mon/Wed 11:45PM ST and Sat/Sun 11:45 PM for group 2. Ping Stifle or Nathrazeal/Bodocada for more info. Otherwise there are a few euro guilds that run on the weekend, though the good ones are running their main raids in the middle of the week.

3. May 28, 2019  
    Which makes no sense seeing how the server population via website is around 2-3k during NA times. Which is higher than most servers during peak hours. Rdf queues should be 10min max at that population, so if they are indeed 30+ minutes, something’s is weird (:

4. May 28, 2019  
    Hi there! I’m starting up a small guild with plans of focusing primarily on heroic 10 man content. Myself and some friends are new to the server and are still leveling ourselves so it will be a while before we start raids. We want to experience the game as it was intended in WotLK so fresh vets like yourself are our preferred recruits. Message Tagalad or Kipketer in game if you want to know more. Cheers!

Edit: Horde side

5. June 1, 2019  
    What do you need for roles @Tagalad

6. <AFK in the USA> is the Alliance equivalent to <DPS> on Horde.
    We're NA raiding guild.
    - ICC10n 12/12
    - ICC10hc 10/12
    - ICC 25n 11/12
    - RS 10/25 4/4

We raid ICC 25 on Wednesdays 11:30pm ST (6:30 PM Eastern time) & RS 25 on Sunday 5:30pm ST I think. Rest of the week is filled with 10n/hc.

Contact Xalandra or Dorkjob ingame.