1. May 27, 2019  

Any guides for Restro Druid solo healing?

I am looking for any tips / guides/ builds for Restro Druid Solo Healing either Icc10 /HC or RS10/HC. What bosses can be done? I've heard that it's possible to solo heal Bane. Has anyone done it and could shred some light to what are the requirements (in gear, spec, strats) /conditions to be able to do that?

Thanks

2. June 3, 2019  
    basically use glyph of rapid rejuvenation. If you are at the Haste Soft cap, you should have a 1 second GCD, and your rejuvenations should last ~12 seconds each with the glyph, which massively increases your rejuvenation's healing output.
    Your "rotation" should roughly be Wild growth at your melees/tanks, then 5x Rejuveenations, then repeat infinitely. You should perfectly be able to keep 10 rejuvenations up, 1 per raid member, and still be using WG off cooldown whilst doing so.

Swiftmending and regrowthing tanks as necessary, and nourishing any DPS who seem to be getting into excessive trouble.

Then it's just a case of managing your mana regeneration with innervation, and there had better be a replenishment buff from your raid.

3. June 4, 2019  
    Thank you for your input, in general, what is the difference between Swiftmending and regrowthing? Should Healing Touch never be used?

4. June 4, 2019  
    Saewelo
    Swiftmend is good to use when a target takes a lot of dmg in a very short time and you don't want it to die. Regrowth is good to use as a filler, to have more hots on tank if you know you'll have to move soon. Besides innervate try to use lifebloom on clearcasting procs for free mana and you should never have big mana problems or any. Also, I don't know about others but I consider 4p t9 hc superior for 10 mans, even if you lose some stats.