1. May 27, 2019  

should i play in lordaeron server?

never played wow before just the rts saga and i`ve been playing the icecrown server for some days but i hate long waits.

will i have a better exp so far in lordaeron than in icecrown?

sorry to ask it

2. May 28, 2019  
    Short answer is no.
    There are too little players on Lordaeron compared to icecrown which makes forming raids (pugs) or even just having guilds stay active.
    When I played on there for 2 weeks and leveled from 1 to 80 and tried gearing it took forever just to get into a dungeon even as a solo healer queueing (20-40min queues unless you queue during EU daytime) and the auction house is almost always dead which means buying gems and enchants or just mats for professions just impossible... I spent 3 days looking at the auction house for holy paladin gems and maybe saw 2-3 epic intellect gems posted during that time.
    Also every questing zone feels completely dead so doing quests that required a group was impossible unless your class could solo them.

Also PvP is just dead af but i'm not going to post the reasons why as there are like 10+ posts about it.

3. May 28, 2019  
    I highly disagree. Yes queuetimes can somtimes be a but long for lvl80 heroicdungeons but its not too bad imo. Been playing on Lordaeron for over a year and I love it. Gearing at lvl 80 takes time yes but isnt that the same on icecrown? If you have a good guild ask them if they wanna help you. Raiding as a pug can be hard which is why you should raid with your guild.
    If you dont mind the normal xp rate on lordaeron I dont see why you shouldnt play there

4. May 28, 2019  
    as Lord player can add that every realm has it own pros and cons. Here you will enjoy wotlk only if get patience. Solo and new players dont rush into end game content, none here expect to have bis items without putting time and work for it.
    For proff items; get mats and ask in global for it, lil tip and you get any crafted item. Rdf is active more than enough, pVp crossrealm.
    Be friendly and social then fun is guaranteed.

5. May 28, 2019  
    If you are not even remotely interested in PVP, go for it. But keep in mind that the population is continuously declining.

Otherwise, it's a waste of time.

6. May 28, 2019  
    What is this **** posting? Pop is not decreasing and pvp is the same on Icecrown but without shop, since there is the crossreal thingy. If you play as a dps you might have problems sometimes getting groups but as a tank or heal the queue is almost instant every day, almost at any time.
    The server is very much alive and enjoyable, so yea, is a good idea to play here. Icecrown is too crowded for anything.

7. May 28, 2019  
    I highly disagree. Yes queuetimes can somtimes be a but long for lvl80 heroicdungeons but its not too bad imo. Been playing on Lordaeron for over a year and I love it. Gearing at lvl 80 takes time yes but isnt that the same on icecrown? If you have a good guild ask them if they wanna help you. Raiding as a pug can be hard which is why you should raid with your guild.
    If you dont mind the normal xp rate on lordaeron I dont see why you shouldnt play there
    Hey man that's your opinion. 10 dungeons in a row got a group fully undergeared players that can't down 1 boss in a heroic. but ya not worth it.

8. May 28, 2019  
    Again you run into bad group on icecrown too its not something the only happens on lordaeron. I've had my fair share of bad group too but that doesnt ruin the entire game for me.

9. May 28, 2019  
    will i have a better exp so far in lordaeron than in icecrown? YES (maybe im not sure)
    should i play in lordaeron server? NO

10. May 29, 2019  
    Unless you want to grind your whole life for level 80, then yes otherwise no. It's not only problem for getting level 80, the main problem is gear. Of course you can go fos/pos with 1.8k gs with some other groups and get good gear. But you will never be able to enter ICC10 alt runs or something lower because of how much it is buffed in this realm. So that means, getting gear is much harder and almost impossible to get off from 5k stall gs.

11. June 2, 2019  
    if you still haven't donated to warmane and are still undecided you can keep one wow open queueing for icecrown while you play lordaeron on another client, so you can try abit of both and then decide if its worth donating or not.