1. May 29, 2019  
    If logging in every day for months isn't some effort...
    You have a point. Rewards are appropriate for effort given.

2. May 30, 2019  
    2 years ago you could buy sanctified armors at point market now its like buying fos pos items, are there any event at which we can spend them and what purpose can we use them for when we have all 6kgs-6.2kgs characters??
    Just want to get sanctified armors for my warr and dk
    The items you are speaking of were part of the system to allow non-donors to recover parts of their lost characters after the database theft drama. It was never something meant to last forever. The system is just as useful now as it had been at every point prior to that, if not moreso.

pos farmer also cant get achives of 1000+, I think you guys thinking simple and taking away side notes
    Then they should probably leave Pit of Saron and start working on professions, reputations, Loremaster, BGs, exploration, or even other dungeons. The vast majority of achievements available in the game are NOT from raid or arena content.

3. May 30, 2019  
    Another thing to consider is that the points system is a great way to get transmog items or collect sets of gear besides end-game ICC/TOGC gear. Pretty much all gear you can get from RDFs up through Naxx, Eye of Eternity, Obsidian Sanctum, Ulduar and lower level TOC stuff is there. It also lets you faction change and (I think?) name swap. Considering it's just a bonus anyway, I think it's pretty cool. One of my rogue's whole transmog set was from VP.

4. May 30, 2019  
    IDK about theft drama.
    I would suggest we should make point market BIND ON ACCOUNT instead of BOP
    Also if a 3kgs pos farmer does that he would probably get 100+ deaths, entire budget on armor repair then XD

5. May 30, 2019  
    The items you are speaking of were part of the system to allow non-donors to recover parts of their lost characters after the database theft drama. It was never something meant to last forever. The system is just as useful now as it had been at every point prior to that, if not moreso.
    Oh so this is why 264 items was added to points shop after the meltdown, it make sense now. I remember before that you was able to buy at most Ulduar gear and was so surprised to see normal ICC 25man items in point shop.

Also why are people always asking for free stuff so they don't have to play the game?
    Edited: May 30, 2019

6. May 30, 2019  
    Because it's impossible to find people doing 3.0/3.1 content, so a bit of catch-up is good. Also, furious weapons.

7. May 31, 2019  
    Because it's impossible to find people doing 3.0/3.1 content, so a bit of catch-up is good. Also, furious weapons.
    So host it yourself. With about 3k gold, I've gotten 4.1k GS on my rogue in a few days of grinding after hitting 80. Without using the points shop.

8. May 31, 2019  
    The system is just as useful now as it had been at every point prior to that, if not moreso.
    Don't forget, the system before the one with 264 items also contained a lot of other things to like mounts and companions as well as some items required for achievements like darkmoon trinkets and arena master, I'm not saying to bring those stuff back cause that's not how the blizz worked but it's not "as useful as it had been"

9. June 3, 2019  
    Don't forget, the system before the one with 264 items also contained a lot of other things to like mounts and companions as well as some items required for achievements like darkmoon trinkets and arena master, I'm not saying to bring those stuff back cause that's not how the blizz worked but it's not "as useful as it had been"
    And conveniently disregard the services that are now available for points that you don't even have to "vote" for anymore? Or that transmog wasn't a thing for Wrath back then?
    Yeah, sure. Very convenient.

10. June 3, 2019  
    Oh no! How could Warmane do such an horrible thing! How can they no longer provide same items as when we used to vote for their server. Now we just click a button once a day, not beneficial to server in any way. How can they do that?!? Now we have to PLAY THE GAME to get ITEMS! smh

The point is, hehe, people don't rely on the point shop as they used to, which is good. Now they are making in-game efforts to get their items. Farming, grinding, spending gold becomes a process to get some of those items. No longer do they have to go through a tedious process of clicking a button without even logging in the game to get items. Which was abused a lot, people made accounts to collect points and get items that sold well in the AH.

11. June 3, 2019  
    And conveniently disregard the services that are now available for points that you don't even have to "vote" for anymore? Or that transmog wasn't a thing for Wrath back then?
    Yeah, sure. Very convenient.
    The point is, hehe, people don't rely on the point shop as they used to, which is good. Now they are making in-game efforts to get their items. Farming, grinding, spending gold becomes a process to get some of those items. No longer do they have to go through a tedious process of clicking a button without even logging in the game to get items. Which was abused a lot, people made accounts to collect points and get items that sold well in the AH.
    Well I was referring to the shop itself not the collecting point system which used to be different, yea we're not doing anything for the server now so it's better than getting nothing, and 2nd apart from the abused which was prevented with achievement requirement people never relied on the point shop for gearing up, and selling some items like crusader orbs or cardinal rubies couldn't make much profit as they were like 10-15 points if i remember correctly which you had to vote for 5 days or more to get one (With the old system you could get 2.5 points per day if i remember correctly by voting in 3 different websites) and the items that i mentioned above shouldn't be in the shop either, i even said that myself butt.. some companions and mounts that are not obtainable in game were available in point shop before that's why i said it's not useful as it was but since i forgot tmogs.. even if it's only t8-t9 it's still good enough

12. June 3, 2019  
    selling some items like crusader orbs or cardinal rubies couldn't make much profit as they were like 10-15 points if i remember correctly which you had to vote for 5 days or more to get one
    You could get lvl 80 BoE's (up to ulduar), Darkmoon trinkets, pets, twink items.
    Even if it took 5 days, some people had autovoters, so they made 20 accounts (or even more), and vote on them.
    With that math:
    20 accounts x 6 cardinals per month x their value
    20 x 6 x 150 = 18 000g.

That's 18K on passive income with 0 effort.

13. June 8, 2019  
    they should delete this. or only allow max 2 acc

First 12