1. May 29, 2019  

Icecrown point market turning worthless

2 years ago you could buy sanctified armors at point market now its like buying fos pos items, are there any event at which we can spend them and what purpose can we use them for when we have all 6kgs-6.2kgs characters??
    Just want to get sanctified armors for my warr and dk

2. May 29, 2019  
    T̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶t̶t̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶s̶y̶s̶t̶e̶m̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶f̶f̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶.̶ But otherwise yeah the points are basically useless unless you make an alt. Can't even buy pets anymore

edit: Ah nvm they finally did add the lottery, but it wasn't announced anywhere? That wouldve been good to know.
    Edited: May 31, 2019 Reason: correction

3. May 29, 2019  
    Saewelo
    They really should bring back the lottery system for good stuff at least. But otherwise yeah the points are basically useless unless you make an alt. Can't even buy pets anymore
    ???

You mean the lottery that has been active for almost 2 months now? Besides that you can use points for name/race/faction change and decent starting PvE/PvP items. It's basically free currency, what do you want more.

4. May 29, 2019  
    2 years ago you could buy sanctified armors at point market now its like buying fos pos items, are there any event at which we can spend them and what purpose can we use them for when we have all 6kgs-6.2kgs characters??
    Just want to get sanctified armors for my warr and dk
    They should not give you free endgame gear completely for free, gtfo. Besides utilities like race/name change, you can skip straight to being eligible for RDF hc with your fresh 80. That's more than enough.

They really should bring back the lottery system for good stuff at least.
    dude's trippin' kek

5. May 29, 2019  
    Blizzard added the point system you're looking for, they're called Emblems of Frost.

6. May 29, 2019  
    Well, it's free and you need to donate.

7. May 29, 2019  
    I wish to see Relentless weapons and heirlooms in point store again like before.

8. May 29, 2019  
    I mean to say why they degraded the point system. Also you can get achivements point 1000 at usually 5kgs+, so points are useless in your first till that gs.
    you can buy heirlooms then and basically boost your other char with bind to account items.
    Point system had great value back then, you could buy sanctified chest heroic. Now you can buy pos nm items LOL
    I am hoping that warmane adds one month or a week where the value of the point increases to back then. Just for a week is more than enough.

9. May 29, 2019  
    I mean to say why they degraded the point system. Also you can get achivements point 1000 at usually 5kgs+, so points are useless in your first till that gs.
    you can buy heirlooms then and basically boost your other char with bind to account items.
    Point system had great value back then, you could buy sanctified chest heroic. Now you can buy pos nm items LOL
    I am hoping that warmane adds one month or a week where the value of the point increases to back then. Just for a week is more than enough.
    Well, supposedly the point system is there to help you gear up alts. But who keeps more than one character in one account anyway...

10. May 29, 2019  
    They should not give you free endgame gear completely for free, gtfo.
    Except they did, and people took advantage of it, and now, they can't. Critical thinking is dead.

11. May 29, 2019  
    you need to have 1000 achivement point in ONE char for getting points. I think you didn't understand.
    Heirlooms is more better than the point system (seriously)

12. May 29, 2019  
    Except they did, and people took advantage of it, and now, they can't. Critical thinking is dead.
    How do you "take advantage" of a system that lets you get BoP gear?

13. May 29, 2019  
    I think he meant that every pos farmer was running around decked in full icc/rs gear wtih 0 effort. It was bad for everyone, bad for players, bad for Warmane and bad for future.

14. May 29, 2019  
    pos farmer also cant get achives of 1000+, I think you guys thinking simple and taking away side notes

15. May 29, 2019  
    I think he meant that every pos farmer was running around decked in full icc/rs gear wtih 0 effort. It was bad for everyone, bad for players, bad for Warmane and bad for future.
    If logging in every day for months isn't some effort...

12 Last