1. May 29, 2019  

Today I saw 15 horde flying waiting to gank lowbies at honor hold. Too many?

I know this is a PvP realm but seriously, why are so many horde camping honor hold? I flew to Thrallmar just to see if Alliance 80's were doing the same thing to them and I saw 0 alliance 80's just sitting around waiting to gank lowbies, not that it doesn't happen, but I feel like the Horde have it way easier time when leveling. Most Alliance 80's aren't sitting around on their flying mount just waiting for low levels, from what I've seen.

I was able to stay up in the air and avoid being ganked, but it's like I can't even land there or 15 people will come down and kill me just for being there. It makes Hellfire Peninsula a very unpleasant experience, and Hellfire/Outlands can be one of the most fun zones in the game. I know this is a PvP realm, but why are there so many full geared horde sitting at a level 58 zone? This is one reason on retail now every realm is PvE and you can toggle warmode on and off if you want to pvp, that way if someone is greifing you, you can just turn warmode off actually play the game and have fun.

I knows its not technically disrupting gameplay, but it makes you just log off and either switch characters or wait for them to leave so you can actually play the game(If you are leveling). Might not be actually disprupting gameplay according to Warmane "rules", but you are disrupting people from leveling and progressing, making it so they can't really play the game. To me having to corpse run and res over and over isn't World of Warcraft, that is just griefing. It is disrupting their gameplay in a way.

I can understand killing someone 1 time or trying to get revenge, but sitting there camping and not letting anyone do anything is a pretty big disruption of gameplay. If you can't even get quests from NPC's without getting killed, how is that not a disruption? Its discouraging people to play the game and level in outlands, especially at honor hold. The experience can be a nightmare once you hit 58. I just don't understand how it's fun to spend your time gank lowbies, and level 58-64's at that, who aren't even a threat and have no chance against you.

I level mostly in dungeons, mainly to avoid being ganked by 80's who I have no chance against. I love PvP and am mainly a PvP player on retail, but I only do PvP at equal levels, or BGs while leveling. I don't really play horde that much so I have no idea if there is a place where Alliance sit and camp them. Just seems a bit like overkill. Leveling can be hell for Alliance at times. I saw someone was banned today for killing an NPC that gives quests at honor hold, but if you sit there and kill someone over and over not allowing them to even get the quests, how is that different then spam killing an NPC quest giver(which is considered disrupting gameplay).
    Edited: May 29, 2019

2. May 29, 2019  
    The tears are delicious, thanks my dude.

Got any more tragedies to share? I can never get enough of a good QQ-fest.

3. May 29, 2019  
    If you level up in Hellfire Peninsula you kinda deserve it.

4. May 29, 2019  
    In the words of a wise man, "forgive them Bonez30473, for they know not what they do". Since most of them are PvE players, they're not aware of the fact that PvP consist of more elements than just camping Dark Portal and / or Honor Hold. :)

But on a more serious note, alliance players camp Thrallmar quite a lot, so it's a two way street. It just depends on the time of the day.

5. May 29, 2019  
    Aka Horde consists of **** tier PvP players relying on killing 60s.

6. May 29, 2019  
    Because they see injustice as an escape from their incompetence.

7. May 29, 2019  
    Everyone ganks, not only horde. It depends what time of the day is. But it's somewhat fun.

8. May 29, 2019  
    Aka Horde consists of **** tier PvP players relying on killing 60s.
    Horde? Have you ever seen how ****ty things are over at Thrallmar?

I've leveled both alliance and horde toons, I can certainly say horde gets ganked far more.

9. May 29, 2019  
    If I see horde I go for a fight they usually run, but to camp someone is straight up waste of time to me. I don't have pleasure from suffer of others. Even if its just in game. But yeah there is plenty of different people out there.