1. May 29, 2019  

Transmog npc in wotlk!!!

Hi! I just saw that you guys add hierloom vendor in Dalaran on icc server, that was no before few years.
    Few ppl asked me where is transmog npc I told them that here is no tmog npc. But when I think about it why not?
    There can be like goblin in Orgimmar and gnome npc in Stormwind. No need to be void walkers if you dont want to mix lore.
    It just would be nice to get transmog set so we dont walk like hobos with 64896798476 pieces of different sets. xD
    What do you think? :D

2. May 29, 2019  
    I assume you mean the vendor next to the other emblem vendors. I've been buying heirlooms from that vendor on these servers for over 7 years now, it was probably there before I joined, it's really not new.
    We do have transmog, but it's not done through any NPC, it's implemented with scrolls that drop from lvl80 raid bosses and winning instanced pvp.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=342913

3. May 29, 2019  
    How i dont see that before lol about hierlooms. How they work you can wear them on any alt character on your account, after you buy only once ?
    About this transmog it is not such solution because when you change weapon there is no transmog anymore how I see and there is not scroll to. Mine propose would be simple pay with gold any time no need to go in raid for transmog lol xD

4. May 29, 2019  
    The heirlooms can be bought on any character and mailed to any character on the same account regardless of faction but they will bind to the character if you enchant it.
    Our transmog system is modeled after the way it worked in MOP so appearance is bound to the item and not the slot. The scrolls are consumed to copy an item's appearance instead of paying an NPC.

5. June 3, 2019  
    In my old server transmogs was about 500g each so everyone had full transmogs but the problem with it is that your PC had to load way more items, sometimes causing lag because it had to load like you had 2 helms 2 weapons 2 shoulders, etc. and we had only 400 online... imagina what would happen with 8k players online, everytime you hover your mouse over anyone your pc had to load double amount of gear info.

The way it is right now has 2 poins in favor: reduce the amount of data your pc has to load and, at least for me, equally important, make transmogs somehow more exclusive.

6. June 4, 2019  
    The way it is right now has 2 poins in favor: reduce the amount of data your pc has to load and, at least for me, equally important, make transmogs somehow more exclusive.
    Exactly, Transmogs should be special, not having 5 sets to swap around in, and rolling need on every item you se cause you "might want to someday maaaybee" use it.