1. May 30, 2019  

The End

I miss Frostwolf, it was one of my favorite servers to play on, now seems when I log on i'm the only one in Stormwind, went to Orgrimmar on my Alli toon, and instead of being attacked by the few people I seen, couple of them logged on there Alli toons to ask me if I had a horde character, becausethey were looking for someone to play with...

2. May 30, 2019  

3. May 30, 2019  
    That's so incredibly depressing
    Super Sad also.... back in the day i loved to play on Frostwolf was there when it just opened and just look at it now.

4. May 30, 2019  
    well one good thing, i am currently in SWP and can finally finish it
    just soloed kalegos not sure that was possible before.
    Edited: June 7, 2019

5. July 2, 2019  
    Me and my friends recently got back playing on our old toons but we stopped pretty quickly.
    The reason we stopped was because the population not only is low but because one of our friends got banned for 5 days under the pretense that he was being afk in BG's, we suspect that someone might have reported him and us because he thought we were wintrading (he most likely never saw us as we quit in 2017 and have been playing since 2016 and wasn't excepting "new" people with 550 gear.)

However that wasn't the only reason we gave up on the server, but how it was delivered.

It was delivered under the suspicion that he was afk in BG's without checking if he really was AFK or not, with which we consider that it was delivered with an automated system, and not "someone".

I'd think the staff would actually check to see if someone was afk during BG's before delivering a ban, especially with the consideration that the realm is actually suffering from low population.

Another reason that made us give up on Frostwolf was also the fact that there are some people that run GCD hacks on the realm, without repercussions unless you have real proof to back it up (preferably on video format).

I just hope, for people that keep playing, that the realm becomes relevant again and that their time is not wasted on a character that tomorrow might disappear because someone doesn't like you.

6. July 2, 2019  
    Reports are handled with footage or some form of proof and a Gm is the one to execute the ban when it happens, so I believe your friend was actually avoiding afk even if he told you otherwise. And before you say you know him/her and its not something they will do that's like the generic go to response when someone gets banned don't waste your time.
    I do agree on the hacks part but the realm is lacking the attention to fix some of these exploits even with the porting of old content that seems to have started they brought with it a bug that crashes the server once you click something.

7. July 2, 2019  
    Reports are handled with footage or some form of proof and a Gm is the one to execute the ban when it happens, so I believe your friend was actually avoiding afk even if he told you otherwise. And before you say you know him/her and its not something they will do that's like the generic go to response when someone gets banned don't waste your time.
    I do agree on the hacks part but the realm is lacking the attention to fix some of these exploits even with the porting of old content that seems to have started they brought with it a bug that crashes the server once you click something.
    We always play together on duo/3 man groups max, i can voucher we never afk in BG's unless there is a valid reason (something coming up IRL, or just a quick toilet break).

The only BG we did afk was on silvershard mines where our team stopped getting out of the spawn because we got decimated by an alliance premade.

If he got banned for that, then a lot more people, including me should have been banned accordingly since no one was going out of our spawn.

However the case, I don't feel it's a valid enough reason to ban someone for a single BG spent afk.

Edit: after discussing we uninstalled MOP, my post was intended both as criticism and as a warning for people coming to the server.

Kindest regards,
    goodbye
    Edited: July 2, 2019 Reason: i quit

8. July 2, 2019  
    Literally made the generic remake I told you not to make as its kinda old that people think that's gonna get you pity points. The fact that you still chose to defend it says to me he 100% was avoiding afk and deserved what they got you guys just assumed that the realm does not have many people on it so you can break the rules and get away with it.
    But stating that you gonna uninstall mop just shows to me you are one of those attention kiddies that have to announce what they doing and you were not gonna really play the realm anyways. And the majority of what you said was not criticism it was whining that your friend got banned and could no longer cheese their ways thru bgs. I do agree with the warning part because if you gonna come in here like you and your friends and break the rules don't expect that because of the population you gonna be allowed to.

9. July 4, 2019  
    He was banned for avoiding afk kick in BGs which is on 5th minute AFK,so a report was made with several screenshots of him staying AFK more than 5 minutes,GMs will never ban someone without 100% proof.But i am pretty sure you are bulls...ing us and yoi know very well what happened.......

10. July 4, 2019  
    He was banned for avoiding afk kick in BGs which is on 5th minute AFK,so a report was made with several screenshots of him staying AFK more than 5 minutes,GMs will never ban someone without 100% proof.But i am pretty sure you are bulls...ing us and yoi know very well what happened.......
    i haven't seen leechers in BG's in a while, so if this guy was legit being afk in BG's considering the actual population i don't think it would be that hard to recognize him or his friends, although maybe that doesn't matter I think we should keep a positive attitude towards the small community we still have on the realm if we want the realm to stay alive :)

Literally made the generic remake I told you not to make as its kinda old that people think that's gonna get you pity points. The fact that you still chose to defend it says to me he 100% was avoiding afk and deserved what they got you guys just assumed that the realm does not have many people on it so you can break the rules and get away with it.
    But stating that you gonna uninstall mop just shows to me you are one of those attention kiddies that have to announce what they doing and you were not gonna really play the realm anyways. And the majority of what you said was not criticism it was whining that your friend got banned and could no longer cheese their ways thru bgs. I do agree with the warning part because if you gonna come in here like you and your friends and break the rules don't expect that because of the population you gonna be allowed to.
    most people that do usually are upset when they do, and if what he wrote is true then he may have had good reason to do so :)

If he's still checking the thread i'm curious to see his character's on the armory :)

We always play together on duo/3 man groups max, i can voucher we never afk in BG's unless there is a valid reason (something coming up IRL, or just a quick toilet break).

The only BG we did afk was on silvershard mines where our team stopped getting out of the spawn because we got decimated by an alliance premade.

If he got banned for that, then a lot more people, including me should have been banned accordingly since no one was going out of our spawn.

However the case, I don't feel it's a valid enough reason to ban someone for a single BG spent afk.

Edit: after discussing we uninstalled MOP, my post was intended both as criticism and as a warning for people coming to the server.

Kindest regards,
    goodbye
    why don't you post your armory link, since the server is small maybe we'll be able to recognize you and your friends and verify in part if what you wrote is true or not.

also: i might understand that you are/were upset when you wrote such a stupid post but i would at least like to check if what you are saying is even true (partially) :)

11. July 5, 2019  
    They are not leechers,these are kids that want to totally dominate the BG,but if the teams are equal and they see that they can't do 10+kills and 0 deaths they stop playing,but don't lave the Bg.Another thing they do is some of them play one faction staying AFK and avoiding AFK-kick (or the smarter ones imitate playng),while their buddies play on the other faction,or they are in que in both factions and enter only in one faction wile staying in que and rejoining and not entering que when it expires and this kind of shananigance.These people had huge negative impact on the battlegrounds balance.There is a guy that's hunting them i think he got many of them banned.

12. July 5, 2019  
    They are not leechers,these are kids that want to totally dominate the BG,but if the teams are equal and they see that they can't do 10+kills and 0 deaths they stop playing
    this is just something that happens on latest expansions of WoW because these can happen:
    1) you get outgeared
    2) you're put against a premade
    3) everyone stops playing and you're left alone against an entire team

also the guy admitted to it here:

can't really say if what he said is true though.
    as for not leaving that's inexcusable and i agree if their team kept playing even if they were losing :)

Another thing they do is some of them play one faction staying AFK and avoiding AFK-kick (or the smarter ones imitate playng),while their buddies play on the other faction,or they are in que in both factions and enter only in one faction wile staying in que and rejoining and not entering que when it expires and this kind of shananigance.These people had huge negative impact on the battlegrounds balance.
    i can't say for sure as i've never meet anyone that does this, however it rings true as sometimes when a BG pops some people leave before it begins and we get outnumbered against the other team making the loss inevitable and the domination a guarantee.
    so we can kinda agree on this part at least :)

There is a guy that's hunting them i think he got many of them banned.
    i have an idea of who is the guy, and if it is who i think then he's not a really respectable fella as i've seen him insult people that plain outskill him.

also, i've noticed the sudden disappearance of some people i've seen lately in BG's and i'm getting an idea of who our poster really is, that might depend if we see them again this weekend or not :)

shame because they seemed really good players (a mage a warlock and two priests, one holy and discipline if it helps you think about who i'm referring to).

13. July 6, 2019  
    FYI Downloading Mist just to give it a go (This will be my first time)

I'll be horde ofc, I'll let you know how it goes.

14. Hello,
    I'm playing here since the beginning of 2015 and I've never seen so low population here. It makes me sad to see this once great realm so empty... But as you guys know - everything has an end. The lack of support ( + new bugs after every so-called "update" ) and random bans for months made many of the players to quit. Nevermind, I'm glad that I've been part of this community and I've played with most of you guys. After all it was fun !

"What a long strange trip it's been ! "