1. Pre-Bis PvP Class Rank

Hey guys,

In your opinion, what are the least gear dependent classes on PvP?
    By that, I mean Pre-Bis Gear (Furious Set + Wrathful/Relentless Off Set + Vote Point weapons/trinkets) ~ around 5.3k Gear Score

No donations. No ICC trinkets. No Wrathful Set/Weapons.

I have a 5.4k Warrior and I feel that Warriors are very dependent on Endgame trinkets, for example.

Edit: For Arena Beginners and Duels purposes.
    Edited: June 23, 2019

2. I'd say UH DK or ret paly. Both perform well in PvP w/o any PvE parts.

When it's about 2s then definitely UH DK. Get a Hpala as team mate and you should be able to reach a somewhat high rating w/o donating.
    Edited: June 23, 2019

3. Duels - Ret/DK.

Arena - control classes, mage/rogue. Ret can do well if played with MM who is really good geared. Holy paladin can also do well. If you wanna play DPS then you have to play something that work well in x2 dps comps, because in heal/dps comps unless you have hc trinkets and off-parts you will have huge problems killing other healer comps.

4. As the guys above said, Rogue, mage. Both can win by just doing cc correctly and doing some damage while their partner does the damage. DKs can get pretty far with bad gear apparently (no idea how, or if its still true, but theres used to be a few half furious DKs inside the top 10 of the leaderboard at times.