1. May 30, 2019  

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF and BG balance

Hello, i am verry disapointed about the current state of BGs so i have a suggestion to make. Please hear me out and keep an open mind. I will try to make this short and on the point. Someone who wants to do competitive PVP is almost gurantee to pick the Alliance side and that's because of the Human race and their racial "Every man for himself" which is basically a free cc breaker. My suggestion is to also give the Horde side the "Every man for himself". So, how can we achieve this?. Well this is not an official server so the staff of this server can make some beneficial changes in order to balance the game something that the official devs cannot do. Here is the solution. They can make a trainer which will be on any Horder captital city and the only thing this trainer will do is exchange your current racial for the " Every man for himself" (or give it an other name with the exact effect). This exchange will be for free of course and it can be done from lvl 1 BUT it will not give the Horde a second racial it will just replace the one they already have and they will be able to change it back at any time. If someone regrets it it will not affect his/her character and its not obligatory this way if someone doesnt want to make this change is he/she can just keep the one they already have. BUT not every class will be able to make this change, only the classes that can also be created by the Human side (Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, DK, Priest, Mage, Warlock), this way we wont be seeing a hunter for example using this racial because Humans can not be hunters. This will not change the state of the PVP scene overnight but it will give in my oppinion a reason for players to pick the Horde side for their BG's and Arenas and still feel that can compete with their Alliance counterparts.

And for the second part of this thread, well do something about the the merge of the BG's, its not fun to play with or against the icecrown premade donators. Its just ruins the experience, BGs are not fun anymore for either side and before people start hating i am an Alliance player and i feel that the current state in just plain no fun for anyone, only for people with big Ego. I dont have a particular solution for this problem but maybe it would be better if you exclude the icecrown server from this merge for now .

Thank you for reading, everyone have a nice day

2. May 30, 2019  
    while i agree that human racial is strong, the gear gap is there so even with a nerf the situation will not be solved.

and your suggestion sounds too much work, i will just disable racials for instanced pvp, but how i told you, this don't gonna solve the current problem.

3. May 31, 2019  
    while i agree that human racial is strong, the gear gap is there so even with a nerf the situation will not be solved.

and your suggestion sounds too much work, i will just disable racials for instanced pvp, but how i told you, this don't gonna solve the current problem.
    Yes, i do agree that the gear gap is a big problem but it all starts on the first choice people make, and this is the faction and the race of their character. PvPers who want to competitive pvp with others will probably choose Alliance and Human. These guys probably take PvP seriously so they create PvP guilds and as a result they join BGs as premade groups and the rest is history, what happens is the current state of PvP where Alliance just camp Horde (just to make things clear i am not a Horde player who is just hating, i play as Alliance but i find what happens very disturbing and unfun). As i proposed at my first post giving the Horde the choice of this racial could lead to population split and see good and competitive PvPers on the Horde side create guilds and premade teams like Alliance and compete with each other.

Now about the gear gap. This is a problem wow always had not only on this server. But as far as my understanding goes the main problem here is the Icecrown realm and people who donate to buy armor and weapons while the other realms dont have such choice and because of the merge casual people have to compete (sry if i trigger some people) with donators. The best course of action is to undo the merge and let every server PVP on their own.

What else can happen for an equal PvP experience that people will enjoy is the following. undo the cross-realm and make Blackrock a pure PvP server by giving players the choice to buy the best armor and weapons in game so everyone will be equal day one. This way people will not have to worry about gear gap and everyone will be happy to PvP knowing that its only skill that matters, not gear. Of course this may create a problem and that is which is the goal of this realm, people may get bored if they have no goal to chase. Then what the devs can do is give other kind o rewards to Blackrock PvPes for example 10 warmane points in their account for every 100 Bg's won or Arena's won and make the Blackrock market pure cosmetic realm where their can buy just thei prefered appearnce with the points they ern or other fun stuff. This way people could be coming from others realms or even others server for a fair competitive PvP experience.

4. The best shaman PvP healer on the server just switched from Horde to All. I guess he was "just tried of losing all the time". He can't even be human. But it doesn't matter. All his human pals will take him in, and just make the situation even more lopsided than it was before.

5. "Tired of playing vs icecrown donors" meanwhile Blackrock sells STS HC for 1600 rating or something.

6. Well he's on icecrown, so there's that.

7. The best shaman PvP healer on the server just switched from Horde to All.
    Who is that Shaman?

8. I'm not sure if it's appropriate to say the name. If you know anything about PvP on icecrown or know anyone that does, you can ask pretty much anyone. Four letters. Starts with a C. Do some bgs with him. You'll see. At least from a pure healing standpoint he's always top on the list. I know there's more to being a healer (as disc, I do as much dispelling and ccing as I do healing), but the sheer numbers don't lie. And he's been Horde for as long as I know. Yesterday he showed up as a dranei. It's just another brick in the wall. Pretty soon anyone with any talent will either faction change or quit. I'm likely quitting. I was going to donate to finish gearing up a resto druid alt, but warmane will never get another penny from me unless they fix this.

9. Can't blame people for transferring to alliance so they can get away from Horderock. The entire system right now is a cesspool of ****. Even I refused to transfer for a long time, even when some of my friends transferred, but after the merge and having 80% of your team on horde not from Icecrown is garbage (Generally speaking) making you lose the majority of games by a mile even when u carry the entire team in kills and damage without mentioning 40v40 AVs

**** mercenary mode and give us free transfers back to Horde lol

10. Can't blame people for transferring to alliance so they can get away from Horderock. The entire system right now is a cesspool of ****. Even I refused to transfer for a long time, even when some of my friends transferred, but after the merge and having 80% of your team on horde not from Icecrown is garbage (Generally speaking) making you lose the majority of games by a mile even when u carry the entire team in kills and damage without mentioning 40v40 AVs

**** mercenary mode and give us free transfers back to Horde lol
    You mean fck mercenary mode only affecting Blackrock? Because i see no issue if it affected all alliance characters.

11. I've said it numerous times before. Warmane is done if they don't have the foresight to RESOLVE this. That means FIX it so that people are happy on both sides and can compete FAIRLY on both sides. Forget about your donations for three seconds and concern yourselves with the OVERALL health of the server. NOBODY wants to play a game in which you are virtually guaranteed to win, or guaranteed to lose. Games (ALL games) must be two things: fun and challenging. If I had a human pvp pally right now, I'd be just as disgusted as I am as a Horde healer. WHY? because there is no challenge on either side. You log on, annihilate, and then farm their GY. Fun?? Seriously?? Maybe once. Do you REALLY think this is FUN?? On Horde, we forge forward, burn all our cooldowns, and get DESTROYED by scripters and just all those pallies and warriors with both BiS HC trinkets procced. And then we log off. And the alli whine because "oh the long Qsssss'. FIX IT!!!! FFFS. Not that hard.

12. I mean seriously. "I killed a baby chicken with my giant magic sword that I bought for $120 of my daddie's money!!!! Exactly how many times do you all REALLY think that kid will find that gratifying before his poor little pea-brain gets "bored"??? Do you have any idea how quickly the kids of today get bored with winning? Have you REALLY thought about this?