1. May 30, 2019  

New way of scamming

I replied to one post regarding ninja and item theft in raids and dungeons,since i wrote it there,i decided to post it on Icecrown as well,because it happened here.

I joined icc 25 once (as MS healer,and no spec switch because i play healer only and dont even have single dps item) It took us quite some time to get to Fester.I saw people aren't serious,and half of people left,so i left as well.I was no leader at any point,nor i had anything to do with leader and items.I didn't even need items,since there was no HC kills,and i knew that moment i joined.

So...I left raid,and logged off.Tomorrow i had whisp from one guy 'did you get the item yesterday' I said i won nothing,because i rolled on nothing because i left long before raid was able to roll on items.Dude said leader told him,how he gave me lead (for some strange reason) just for one boss specifically,he passed lead to me,and once we killed boss,i took dps shoulders,gave him lead back,and logged off.

Strange enough,4 days after,that same leader had dps shoulders equipped.Item stolen,which he tried to pin on me.

This is just sad story,and honestly i was afraid for a good month.I was expecting to get banned because of degenerate's lies,because i didn't know how they possibly could find out if he ever gave me lead and how they could check items he received and items i did not get in this case.I think i was afraid more that they won't even investigate nothing,they will automatically ban without investigations.

It makes me sad,how someone people get so low,they would sell their soul just to get item.Its not like you don't need people to play with.If you steal items,people will hear about it eventually,and you will end up being ignored by half population.

Sorry for long post brothers,but im trying to keep you updated on recent scam attempts.
    Edited: May 30, 2019

2. May 31, 2019  
    I ate pancakes for breakfast.
    But I have no proof.

Do you trust me?

3. May 31, 2019  
    But I have no proof.

Do you trust me?
    With mapple syrup?

On-topic:

If it has been a month and you are not banned maybe you should just assume that you did nothing wrong. I think there's a lot of people "afraid" of fake reports and all I can tell you is that GM's are professionals and they just don't walk around banning people under fake reports or obscure circumstances. You need plausible proof in order to report somebody. If all you got was a whisper of somebody angry becaue he lost the roll when you know for sure you left the raid, what's there to worry about?

Stop worrying about such things, enjoy the game, be fair to everybody and you won't have to live under the fear of an inminent ban.

4. June 2, 2019  
    Even if you did stole (ninja) the item, Who ever won the item would never get it from a GM afterwards, so technically you can't scam this way.

It makes me sad,how someone people get so low,they would sell their soul just to get item.Its not like you don't need people to play with.If you steal items,people will hear about it eventually,and you will end up being ignored by half population.
    I remember when I was 4 too and we used to say "You better be nice to me or Im gonna call the police!"
    Just to scare people into doing my bidding.

GM's need a lot of proof, like Printscreen of the global message, printscreen of the loot rules before the pull, printscreen of a giant chatt logg, Then they check the characters on armory etc, And even after that they have to be accurate that the person indeed did ninja, So I can only guess but there's probably 1/10 ninja reports that actually do result in someone getting banned for it.

I posted a ninja report on a warr stealing DBW and marks on DBS (when chest was bugged) And to get enough proof I had to conclude as much off the chatt window as possible, something like this (bigger chatt window would also be prefered).
    Note that this picture isn't enough proof, there's no picture on loot rules, no picture on the global message (which could even state that DBW was reserved), and no proof of "pudge" actually taking the items (this because he left the raid to loot the chest) so like 1 of the guys even said himself in raid chatt "Yeah I ninjaed it" so this "pudge" dude could just aswell fool around.
    The best proof would be a stream video, because printscreens are very easy to fake (photoshop),and take to account that GM's have to watch out for that too.
    Edited: June 2, 2019

5. June 2, 2019  
    But I have no proof.

Do you trust me?

You mad because i cost u 20 rating in game?Don't worry,you will get it eventually.