1. May 30, 2019  

Leveling as a horde in Northrend is impossible.

I'm trying to level some alts, everything was smooth pre northrend, even in hellfire the usual shenanigans of non stop ganking is a thing everyone is used to. Now comes northerend, a full bis ally dog paladin camping conquest hold, another priest camping vengeance landing. (so shut up with the "go level somewhere else" before you even say it) so after pulling myself through some hard carrying in normal dungeon by my tank while the rest are almost on follow mode, and passed dragon blight, grizzly hills without much hassle, Now the logical way to level from 77 to 80 is the amphitheater then the sons of hodir chain. I urge you to go login in the game now and visit those 2 places, which give by far the most experience per time played in the whole game. And both are basically undoable. Alliance swarming those areas without any help from the WHORDE.. been asking for 3 hours in global to help in amphitheater .. "just donate" "lfm toc10n 6k gs" I mean seriously I regret rolling horde toons because nobody even tries to do any kind of pvp, or help others. Just enjoy being alliance's ***** because "ooh human racial is so OP"
    you'd think a server that allowed smournes to drop from LK and Halion one time can make amphitheater or conquest hold a sanctuary, or actually balance factions by pvp kills, not by how many alts a pve basement raider has.
    I feel sorry for people who are leveling and experiencing the game for the first time, actually spending 70% of their time in northrend running back and forth to their corpse.
    Shame on this server, shame on every horde player, and shame on me if i'll ask any of you for help again.

2. May 30, 2019  
    For each time you get ganked, in return gank 10 lower level characters.

Acceleration ism, vengeance, revenge, it's the only way.

3. May 30, 2019  
    For me the logical way from 77 to 80 is Sholazar Basin. If you get ganked take a break.

4. May 30, 2019  
    For me the logical way from 77 to 80 is Sholazar Basin. If you get ganked take a break.
    That seems like a worse choice... There are lots of gathering spot there. Famous for herbalism and skinning. I'm pretty sure you will bump into many lvl 80 who try to farm there.

Side note though. OP, why you want to do amphitheater? For the weapons from questline? I'm pretty sure you can skip that and work for the rep.

5. May 31, 2019  
    Holy frick, my dude! Have our devious flim-flams caused you to relinquish your emotional well-being? :') Dear God, this forum has become a proper tear-farm! I really hope I ganked you a few hundred times during your leveling experience, because little cry-baby wankers like you deserve it.

6. May 31, 2019  
    Cry me a river, build a bridge and get over it.

STV was hell back in the days.
    I was forced to watch TV while playing in hidden places. At least you have an RDF option to level up as fast as questing!

7. May 31, 2019  
    If you wasted your time thinking about ways of avoid being ganked the same you come to forums and write a wall of complaining texts it surely would surprise me big time... And by that time you could be 80 already.

8. May 31, 2019  
    For each time you get ganked, in return gank 10 lower level characters.

Acceleration ism, vengeance, revenge, it's the only way.
    That's the only solution. You get ganked just log off and then login bis 6.7 warr teleport shattrah kill everything in hellfire thrallmar and cap towers to max lvl so they need like 30min to cap them back. Quest givers are not spared also. Then kill elite bosses there so everyone has to wait for respawn. Log off amd login back to low lvl char. It's a chain reaction of every player getting ganked times 13k players online. Every time i get killed by lvl 80 i do that or something similar.
    Oathbinder told us the meaning of life: "Etched in blood across the axe head is one word repeated 10 times: SUFFER!"

9. May 31, 2019  
    I am amazed of this crying. I have leveled not many but around 6-7 toons, everytime stv(atleast 10 levels), hellfire, borean, sholazar(my fav zone because of nature) and i have never struggled with campers. Yes, they come and kill you, but thats how it works. Release, fly away, tons of quests. If you cry on the forums you only make the alli kiddos enjoy the ganking more and more.

10. May 31, 2019  
    Howling Fjord
    Dragonblight (don't overstay your welcome)
    Grizzly Hills
    Zul'Drak (gank-risky, stay away from the arena's surroundings)
    Storm Peaks / Icecrown (you'll run to a gank or two, you can't avoid that)

11. May 31, 2019  
    If you don't like getting ganked, best to make a toon that can stealth, ever play a rogue? They're fun.

12. May 31, 2019  
    Now the logical way to level from 77 to 80 is the amphitheater then the sons of hodir chain.
    ?
    One is camped by fresh 80 mboxers that can't camp wg yet or by other 80s for that insta gold to buy their icc boe/savage sets and the other is for geared people going for shoulder ench/eternal fire farms.
    Don't be Kim Jong, trying to go big boy route thinking other commies in general will help and instead go to argent camp in Icecrown where you'll be babysat all the way through 80 by argent/ebon guards and get those sweet proc trinkets. Unlike Zul'drak these have multiple layers so it's rare to see geared out people except maybe in 1st part where people might farm nerubians.
    Edited: June 1, 2019 Reason: toned it down, a bit

13. May 31, 2019  
    x7 realm allows you to get 80 in howling fjord + zuldrak

14. May 31, 2019  
    Borean tundra > till 73, then go dragonblight till 79 and then 1 level in Icecrown and voila.