1. May 30, 2019  

How to make ranged and melee toons attack?

Hi, I just started multiboxing, therefore it might be an easy question, but this is causing me some issues.
    I can't find a way to make ranged toons attack from distance and at the same time melee ones approach the mob and attack at melee range.
    Does anybody have tricks/macros that I could use?

I'm using PwnBoxer and setting everything via macros and Jamba, but I accept all suggestions.

2. May 30, 2019  
    Assuming your lead is a tank, you will normally end up having melee and ranged followers in the same spot, in melee range, behind the mob. This usually doesn't present a problem.

If you want to keep the ranged further away for some reason (like mechanics) you can broadcast "s" to just those clients, and have them backpedal to break follow when they're in the correct spot.

3. May 31, 2019  
    You could enable click to move on the melees and use your interact with target bind to make them follow the enemy target, the rest of your chars will remain in position. If you like it that way, i find it very useful at times.
    Edited: May 31, 2019

4. May 31, 2019  
    Thank you both, I'll try these solutions

5. June 3, 2019  
    Depends on what software you use to broadcast but I use Interact with targets for melee and same for ranged but with a back-peddle at the same time to stop them running to the mob but still facing. In Isboxer I have melee and ranged groups that get the slightly different commands.