1. May 31, 2019  

Battle for wintergrasp.

Soooo i simply got a question about what's going on in WG.

Yesterday i joined the battle for a change.
    And guess what we lost!
    And NOT because of multiboxers.
    A miracle indeed...

For some reason the spirit ressers weren't ressing people at all and everyone had to run to their corpses.
    Or atleast the defending faction had to.

So my question..
    Is this part of the game when the defending faction has it in their control for too long?
    Or is this simply a bugg?

Any how, this was really unfair and i hope that if this was a bugg that it will get fixed rather fast.
    Kind of a unfair battle this way. :-)

Greetings

2. May 31, 2019  
    This is a bug, no idea what causes it.

you can use the other NPC at the GY to teleport to another GY this will reset the ress window and will ress your characters

3. June 2, 2019  
    It's a well known bugg that graveyard ressers bugg out on warmane when enemies caps your spawn while your dead.
    You shoulden't even be able to get TP'd to the graveyard thats under way of being capped.
    This is mostly noticeable in AV where a lot of capping takes place, and also the huge distance you have to walk as a corpse to be able to get your corpse from either another graveyard or your body.
    Edited: June 2, 2019

4. June 2, 2019  
    This is a bug, no idea what causes it.

you can use the other NPC at the GY to teleport to another GY this will reset the ress window and will ress your characters
    Teleport NPC doesn't appear even, all you see is the spirit healer that just resses you giving the sickness debuff...
    The only way is to run in as ghost C:

5. June 5, 2019  
    It's a well known bugg that graveyard ressers bugg out on warmane when enemies caps your spawn while your dead.
    You shoulden't even be able to get TP'd to the graveyard thats under way of being capped.
    This is mostly noticeable in AV where a lot of capping takes place, and also the huge distance you have to walk as a corpse to be able to get your corpse from either another graveyard or your body.
    Problem is.. the spirit healer at the mainbase was not working..
    The one behing voa.

Teleport NPC doesn't appear even, all you see is the spirit healer that just resses you giving the sickness debuff...
    The only way is to run in as ghost C:
    This exactly.

I hope this isn't gonna appear alot.