1. May 31, 2019  

3vs3 Rewards.

Good afternoon. Today the requirments on blackrock for 277 pvp weapons and 284 pve weapons was dropped from 2.2k in 3vs3 and soloque to 2050 in 2s,3s or soloq. Also the shoulders requirements changed from 2k in 3s to 2k in any bracket.
    https://imgur.com/a/rXAXlkF
    Why this changes are not applied to lordaeron aswell, and to icecrown i guess, but since im a lordaeron player im posting here. Dont rly see any sense for them to have different requirments than the other servers.

2. June 1, 2019  
    Ye.... They should maybe lower it somewhat more for Blackrock i guess. First they get item shop now lower critera for high end gear... Ok.... Believe if you lowered criteria on one realm(wf shoulders and t2 wf weapons), might as well enable it on Icecrown and Lordaeron... Dont see any valid reason not to. Try to scavenge some of the pvp motivation the realm has because with the merge at least u demotivated quite a few, myb with this criteria it brings some hope :)
    Cheers

3. June 1, 2019  
    Can someone confirm that you can actually buy the 284 weapons with either 2s or soloq rating? And shoulders from 2s rating?

4. June 1, 2019  
    In blackrock u can buy 284 pve weapons and 277 pvp weapons with 2050 rating in 2s, 3s or soloq
    i can confirm it
    And shoulders with 2000 rating in 2s, 3s or soloq

5. June 4, 2019  
    In blackrock u can buy 284 pve weapons and 277 pvp weapons with 2050 rating in 2s, 3s or soloq
    i can confirm it
    And shoulders with 2000 rating in 2s, 3s or soloq
    False.
    Don't spread info like this if you have never actually checked for yourself.

6. June 4, 2019  
    I checked when i first posted this, and i rechecked now. U also can check the screenshot i posted in first place. The truth is that there are 2 diff shoulders. One of the shoulders u can buy with 2k rating and no specific bracket requirments, and the other u need 2k in 3s and 5s