1. June 1, 2019  

Make possible to get an Invi items for Transmog like in blackrock

Hi,

Maybe you can create some way to transmog some items to not see them. I know in blackrock there is an NPC, perhaps in Lordraeron or Icecrown it can be done by creating some Invi items? or even only make it possible via Coin Items? At least Shoulders?

Now with crossrealm pvp, you see ppl from blackrock with this, so is not game disturbing anymore on Icecrown and Lordraeron.

Thx!

2. June 3, 2019  
    Hi,

Maybe you can create some way to transmog some items to not see them. I know in blackrock there is an NPC, perhaps in Lordraeron or Icecrown it can be done by creating some Invi items? or even only make it possible via Coin Items? At least Shoulders?

Now with crossrealm pvp, you see ppl from blackrock with this, so is not game disturbing anymore on Icecrown and Lordraeron.

Thx!
    So you wanna hide shoulders so we cant see that you are not able to get req raiting for this? :D

3. So you wanna hide shoulders so we cant see that you are not able to get req raiting for this? :D
    I'm BIS (in fact, I have my bis shoulders transmogrified to Relentess ones).

It is just usefull for some ppl.

4. Is it possible to add some later expansion cosmetic items to the game?

For example, this one: https://www.wowhead.com/item=97901/g...ic-troll-shoes

Allows you to hide feet slot for any armor type. I'd love to get a pair to use on some of my female characters with skimpy xmogs.

5. I really wish that blackrock's invis xmog option would be added to the standard realms, because it unlocks a lot more creativity. A lot of Chestpieces get ruined by the requirement of having to use shoulders, or another example would be using a shirt's sleeve version by disabling wrists. Granted, there are a handful of "invisible" items in the game, like I think there's a leather chest quest reward in Hinterlands that is invisible, but those are rare exceptions.

So far I haven't seen any good use of the feature from blackrock players in BGs. They're always either fully naked, or running around in just a red lumberjack shirt.

Sandzzy
    So far I haven't seen any good use of the feature from blackrock players in BGs. They're always either fully naked, or running around in just a red lumberjack shirt.
    Or in a White Tuxedo. :3
    Edited: August 19, 2019

7. Is it possible to add some later expansion cosmetic items to the game?

For example, this one: https://www.wowhead.com/item=97901/g...ic-troll-shoes

Allows you to hide feet slot for any armor type. I'd love to get a pair to use on some of my female characters with skimpy xmogs.
    adding any piece of gear/content that is not inside the client already, will probably cross a line with B's ToS. thats what i know at least. somewhere within "altering the game will get your grandma killed" or something. you can still do it as a player (like when you torrent a movie, its easier to slam the torrent site than all the seeds around the globe).
    I also know that you can do these things by removing useless grey quality items and replacing them for this type of stuff (which doesnt require a client-mod), but i dont know if its worth it.

8. I am interested in this too, that super gigantic shoulders (biggest than head) of male orc, it's too much, I want to hide.