1. June 1, 2019  

It's my fault. Banned for the fishbot.

Half a year of the game and sent to hell?
    I like to play on this server. And I gave a lot of time to the game. The economy on the server has changed a bit lately, and this has pushed me for some time to fish not on my own. But immediately they gave me a ban.
    I am guilty, I am terribly repentant! Dear and favorite administration, I love your server. Tell me how can I atone for my fault and return my lost time? How can I get my account back and continue playing? This character is very dear to me.
    * Adanara had a Dragon, a lot of very expensive items, on which I farm on sleepless nights, 11 thousand gold, which I farm on the daily quest every day, a crafting ring, sets for resist from fire and darkness .. it's hard to blood.
    Please forgive and break me down! At least tell me, what can I do to get at least my character back without some details?

Account: Subaruubk

2. June 1, 2019  
    11k gold earned with daily quests.
    Great story bro.

3. June 1, 2019  
    What are you surprised at? I tried, did not sleep at night. The genocide of thousands of demons when there were no dailies left. Farm Primal Fire, changing professions. And here is a ban. Nice thank you.

4. June 2, 2019  
    I have a tip - save your gold by sending it to us.

5. June 2, 2019  
    What are you surprised at? I tried, did not sleep at night. The genocide of thousands of demons when there were no dailies left. Farm Primal Fire, changing professions. And here is a ban. Nice thank you.
    You didn't sleep at night or was just your character awake?
    Is it maybe possible that your character was controlled by some magic force in this night sessions?

6. June 4, 2019  
    DIsgusting boters have been ruining this server since its birth. You should be permanently IP banned if anything. Disgusting.