1. June 1, 2019  

Real crossfaction please, this make no sense

Hi,

As all of you know, BGs are **** since the crossfaction was enabled for Blackrock players. I'm doing bgs for 3 years (both sides) or so and its umbalanced as never before.

How 95% of bgs go

Alliance team is bis geared, with pm
    Blackrock team is S7 blackrock players

Bgs on horde side is ridiculous, getting stomped in a second
    Bgs on alliance side is boring, you outplay the horde with your gear

Half bgs finish in like 5-7 min

Please, crossfaction is good for queue but put in on icecrown too

2. June 1, 2019  
    Agreed.
    This "light" version of cross-faction, aka mercenary mode, doesn't work out.

True balance can only be achieved by making BGs faction less, aka cross-faction BGs.
    Creating a perfectly balanced BG with equally geared players is only possible when players can be placed on either sides in the BG.

The time where ppl felt a faction affinity are long over. Nowadays everybody picks human for the strongest racial. Horde vs alliance don't matter anymore. Quality pvp is more important.

3. June 2, 2019  
    What makes no sense for me is to implement this in Lordaeron. The spirit that the realm was conceived with is long gone. RDF, less hard raids, now this system which puts you away from doing any kind of BGs if what you seek is balance... It's disappointing for me.

4. June 2, 2019  
    No.

Nobody want cross-faction on ICC, it sucks, and actually I'm really surprised that the Staff didn't already remove the Cross-realm, Lordaeron hates it, Blackrock hates it, ICC hates it, 99,9% of the community hates it and has bringed only unbalance and problems until now.

It doesn't even increase the income for warmane in any way, actually there is a decent chance it decreases the donations (see my topic), so there is really no reason to keep going on this way.

5. June 2, 2019  

6. June 2, 2019  
    Nobody want cross-faction on ICC, it sucks, and actually I'm really surprised that the Staff didn't already remove the Cross-realm, Lordaeron hates it, Blackrock hates it, ICC hates it, 99,9% of the community hates it and has bringed only unbalance and problems until now.
    I feel like they put a lot of work into it and now they just don't wanna let it go to waste. It suck when you invest into something that fails and cant let it go.

7. June 3, 2019  
    Ask alliance, they are all glad that queue doesn't last 15 minutes anymore. 64% of the poll voters agreed for crossfactions, but not for blackrock only.

8. June 3, 2019  
    Ask alliance, they are all glad that queue doesn't last 15 minutes anymore. 64% of the poll voters agreed for crossfactions, but not for blackrock only.
    That before it implementation. Now the majority has changed his mind. ICC alliance never had those waiting time before, everything was better before on ICC, and bgs were actually a fight in most cases, now is just a gankfest and is not fun anymore, speaking as ally.

I understand that the Staff spent a lot of effort and work in this project, but it simply doesn't work. There is nothing wrong to admit a mistake and starting over, I'm pretty sure the community would respect that instead of being ignored. Because we are here to play and have fun not to fight a war.
    Edited: June 3, 2019

9. June 3, 2019  
    That before it implementation. Now the majority has changed his mind. ICC alliance never had those waiting time before, everything was better before on ICC, and bgs were actually a fight in most cases, now is just a gankfest and is not fun anymore, speaking as ally.

I understand that the Staff spent a lot of effort and work in this project, but it simply doesn't work. There is nothing wrong to admit a mistake and starting over, I'm pretty sure the community would respect that instead of being ignored. Because we are here to play and have fun not to fight a war.
    Yes, exacly this.
    I voted for mercenery mode, didn't think that mercenery mode it was only for blackrock...
    It was misleading vote poll, now i would definitely vote for big NO

10. June 3, 2019  
    Same, i thought crossfactions was for blackrock and icecrown...

11. June 4, 2019  
    They changed the poll after it had been closed to exclude alliance on icecrown (which is the one who causes this huge inbalance in the first place) because tons of them went on crying on forums how they would "never play on warmane again".

Warmane your plan was good but that last second decition screwed over everyone except Icecrown allies, they livin the dream now.

12. June 6, 2019  
    BIS Icecrown human player here (warr/dk/ret/disc/lock/mage) and I ****ing love it. I had quit for over a year and when I came back to play again, I was overjoyed to see that when I queue at 10 PM CST (-6 GMT aka USA), my queue wasn't 15 minutes long just to get into a bg where we facerolled the horde. Now I only have to wait 3 minutes to do the same thing.

Also, I have a few BIS chars on horde and the funny thing is when I play there, I don't experience what all you ****ing CRY BABIES are talking about. I never get stomped, I never get owned and I never play with groups of more than 5. I can't speak for Blackrock or Lord players, but the Icecrown players need to stop crying, get better gear and better at the game. If you are always getting owned, it's probably more to do with how you play than anything else.

13. June 6, 2019  
    I love crossrealm bgs, but I hate crossfraction which means I hate all ally traitors on the horde side.

As a proud horde Icecrown player in pvp guild we do the same thing as ally does. We just que 15ppl and faceroll everything. When there are another premade on the other side really beautiful games are happening.

If I solo que I think the win rate of The Horde is nearly 50% or it is atleast when I play. Its nice to hear that ally que was dropped from 15 min to 3 min. Now you have to wait only 3 min to get rapped on your GY which means more gnomes, dwarfs, nelfs and humans will fall under the heavy Horde fist.

At the end stop cry and learn to play.

See you near Blacksmith flag I am waing for you....
    Edited: June 6, 2019

14. June 8, 2019  
    BIS Icecrown human player here (warr/dk/ret/disc/lock/mage) and I ****ing love it. I had quit for over a year and when I came back to play again, I was overjoyed to see that when I queue at 10 PM CST (-6 GMT aka USA), my queue wasn't 15 minutes long just to get into a bg where we facerolled the horde. Now I only have to wait 3 minutes to do the same thing.

Also, I have a few BIS chars on horde and the funny thing is when I play there, I don't experience what all you ****ing CRY BABIES are talking about. I never get stomped, I never get owned and I never play with groups of more than 5. I can't speak for Blackrock or Lord players, but the Icecrown players need to stop crying, get better gear and better at the game. If you are always getting owned, it's probably more to do with how you play than anything else.
    Yes around that time is not that bad, because alliance population is low, therefor both groups will get mixed
    But during the day (ST) its not worth it , its more like IC vs BR/LOR not ally vs horde

Not to mention BR is an instant 80, which most ppl use it to test new class and gear, they don't care much about winning.
    Edited: June 8, 2019

15. June 8, 2019  

What a lie...
    Probably u never solo queue, only cocky with premade bis team, then yes, I could believe you.

12 Last