1. June 9, 2019  
    In my 400 games over 2 characters,i never,literally never saw more than 3 people fully S8 geared per game.WSG/AB/EOTS

Most of the people have s7-t10.No one stops you from progressing,at least when you decide to enter bg,you have instantly 1150-1200 resi,compared to progress server on which people actually have to farm for s7.

Blackrock Horde run premades 24/7 and they literally **** on everything.Even if they are not premade,they quickly organize and destroy everything on their path.S7 s8,doesn't matter,everything dies within seconds.

Most bgs i won as ally it was sad piece of ****,and pure luck.

People zerging around,caping flags without defending until its ours,so naturally horde comes and takes it,that way game lasts for 20 minutes instead of 6-7,because game comes down to run in circles and cap-recap,without defending,inc calling,or if someone (god forbid) call out inc,no one comes to assist,or they come 5 minutes later.

People don't stack in EOTS on cap spots,in WSG people at middle completely ignore horde flag carriers,even EFC is running solo,and it would take literally 5 seconds to kill him.

They say for the alliance...its actually sad.

I never saw horde doing stupid **** like this.

Sometimes i really want to change faction so i can gank ally literally 24/7 because they really,really deserve it.
    Edited: June 9, 2019

2. As a player from "Lordaeron" i personally don't like this crossrealm stuff,because you create a charachter and lvl up on 1x rate,you gear up the normal way and on a rbg you meet a guy with shadowmourne and toys like that and the balance is completely gone,i play from the beggining of this realm and i haven't been playing for the last 8 months and now as i log in,I discover the new crossrealm stuff and i don't like it at all.I want to pvp with people from my realm.

3. This bait and switch is terrible. Turn it off or make it apply to Icecrown alliance please.

4. my problem isn't with cross-realm BGs but rather the fact that blackrock is included with icecrown and lordaeron when blackrock doesn't require you to get your own gear. i can't think of a single good reason to include blackrock when you consider the downsides. i don't know anything about faction imbalance. you win some you lose some, and i have both horde and alliance characters. but playing with people who start out at 5.5K+ GS when so many people from icecrown and lordaeron go in with literally only 2-3k GS makes no sense. i don't understand it.
    Edited: June 14, 2019 Reason: forgot a few words

5. my problem isn't with cross-realm BGs but rather the fact that blackrock is included with icecrown and lordaeron when blackrock doesn't require you to get your own gear. i can't think of a single good reason to include blackrock when you consider the downsides. i don't know anything about faction imbalance. you win some you lose some, and i have both horde and alliance characters. but playing with people who start out at 5.5K+ GS when so many people from icecrown and lordaeron go in with literally only 2-3k GS makes no sense. i don't understand it.
    You do realize that there are 2 brackets for gear, right? One for people with under relentless level gear (roughly) and one with those above it. So people with 2-3k GS do not face Blackrock players unless the queue is over 10 min long or something like that and then lower geared people get out into the higher geared BGs but that’s not often and at that point it’s the bis Icecrown players you have to watch out for not the middle of the pack Blackrock ones.

First 12