1. June 2, 2019  

Insane queue times

I tried to log in to Icecrown at 12 midday and saw there was a queue of 100, no problem I thought.
    It has now been 5 hours and I'm position 30 in the queue.

Are they faking numbers to entice people to pay? I understand waiting for a while but 5hours to not even be able to log in is ridiculous, is my queue bugged or is it really like this nowadays.

2. June 2, 2019  
    Numbers are not fake.

You can donate any amount to skip the queue permanently, wait in the queue, or play on another server.

Pick one.

3. June 2, 2019  
    Numbers are not fake.

You can donate any amount to skip the queue permanently, wait in the queue, or play on another server.

Pick one.
    Donating would either not fix the problem or the numbers are fake.
    I was waiting in queue today for about 7 1/2 hours and then I quit it with more then 600 players in front of me and 500 mins left.

So I would rather suggest just switching to a other server which is not pay to play.

4. June 2, 2019  
    Numbers are not fake.

Pick one.

What if I choose to remove the fake queuing list, and put an end to this pay to play fraud?
    Incredible, there are still people like you who think numbers are real.

By the way, @OP the queueing is not bugged, it's main purpose is not to let you in if you ain't a donor, so it is working as intended.
    Yes it is fake, anybody who has play an over poulated server knows being 100-200 can take a couple of hours but not 5 to 10 hours. I remember being around 6000th place in nostralrious and only took 5 hours to get in.

5. June 2, 2019  
    if you want to playon icecrown you either donate or you wait. if neither of those options suit you than play somewhere else. plain and simple.

6. June 2, 2019  
    if you want to playon icecrown you either donate or you wait. if neither of those options suit you than play somewhere else. plain and simple.

Such an original response.

7. June 2, 2019  
    and saying the que is fake is original? people have been saying that since back when the realms only held 3000 people. it didn't matter then, it doesn't matter now. if you want to play on the most popular realm you have the 2 options i stated above.

8. June 2, 2019  
    and saying the que is fake is original?
    At least there is evidence to support it. But seriously putting all that aside, why is it when somebody genuinely ask for a new x7 server, somebody has to post the same one liner: donate or go away. Dude is genuinely asking why stick with the qeueing when there could be a new x7 server.

Judging by the queueing, a new server would get 2000 to 5000 players right away, plus the fresh jumpers. It would end the so controversial queue times.
    The server would pay for it self for a life time in the first week by selling shadowmournes.

9. June 2, 2019  
    At least there is evidence to support it. But seriously putting all that aside, why is it when somebody genuinely ask for a new x7 server, somebody has to post the same one liner: donate or go away. Dude is genuinely asking why stick with the qeueing when there could be a new x7 server.

Judging by the queueing, a new server would get 2000 to 5000 players right away, plus the fresh jumpers. It would end the so controversial queue times.
    The server would pay for it self for a life time in the first week by selling shadowmournes.
    most would welcome a new server, especially now that cross realm is a thing. and many would rather see icecrown limited to 10k or less to help reduce the lag spikes it sometimes got. why they don't do a 2nd is anyones guess, i believe they've given reasons in the past but i can't recall them. i'd wager tho that it's simply not worth the cost. new realm means less que and less donations to skip it. i'd guess the que is the reason the majority become premium. while i personally don't believe warmane are money hungry, they also aren't a non profit group.

10. June 2, 2019  
    And it's the response that is supposed to be dealt with. You don't have to like it but that's how it is.

Ahhh, just if it was that simple...