1. June 3, 2019  

Character stuck on a permanet mount and no way off

I will get straight to the point, my mage is current permanet stuck on this blue looking griffon mount and it just flys in a circle around wet lands and eventually I will die and be put at SentinelHill Spirit Healer.

It started earlier today where I was killed at Valiance keep. When i log back in, I was immediate placed on this blue griffon simiar to a flight path with no way off. It flew me from Valiance Keep to the center the map, like the middle between all 3 continents. Eventually after flying for around 10 minutes, it drop me and i would die, only to respawn at westfall.

This occured again when i logged out, I was placed on a mount again, this time from Stormwind. It killed me again and my ghost is at Westfall once again.

But the third time i was teleporting out of a dungeon, it placed me back on this mount from SW and took me Wetland and flew in a circle for another 10 minutes and dropped to kill me once again.

Please Send help.

2. June 3, 2019  
    next time you revive enter in a dungeon > let mobs killing you > enter as ghost in that dungeon again > relog while still in the dungeon

If this trick does not work try website unstuck:
    From the website go into My Account>Services>Select Realm>Select Character>Set Currency:Free>Character Unstuck
    Edited: June 3, 2019