1. Does wolf pet have same dps and abilities ?

I am orc markmanship hunter and i am looking for wolf pet but in wow there's a lot of wolf beast and this make me confuse which one to choose? Are wolf pet have different dps and abilities ? or just different in skin and cosmetics ?

2. just different cosmetics. As long as they r wolves they all same in the ability department

3. Does it mean all type of wolves have furious howl?

4. I now heard that it's not true, that there are certain wolves better than others, but I'm not sure which one is best.

5. I recently replaced my wolf that I had for a long time to a new nicer looking one but the health of my new wolf is only 11k as compared to 18k on some wolves I see hunters have (no buffs). If the difference between wolves is only cosmetic why is there such a massive difference in health? Anybody able to help with this?

6. I now heard that it's not true, that there are certain wolves better than others, but I'm not sure which one is best.
    Only spirit wolves do more damage than normal wolves but you can't tame those with any spec other than Beast mastery, so you can tame elite / spirit beasts. When it comes to marksmanship or survival hunter, all wolf pets do the same damage.

I recently replaced my wolf that I had for a long time to a new nicer looking one but the health of my new wolf is only 11k as compared to 18k on some wolves I see hunters have (no buffs). If the difference between wolves is only cosmetic why is there such a massive difference in health? Anybody able to help with this?
    Your pets health pool is connected to your stats. So the higher level / the better gear, the more stats on your pet. Also, once you tame a new pet on your max level, that pet wont be the same level as you but a couple / few levels lower. You need to level it up to max.

7. I did level the pet up to max and still it had lower health than the previous wolf...even after gear upgrades it still was at 11k, will double check again today with different gear and stuff but pretty sure there are some bugs/quirks with pets since the pet's action bar keeps disappearing, the pets stack in stables, etc.

8. Use this talents for wolf: https://wotlkdb.com/?petcalc#0Mbz0cs00hooo

There's absolutely not a single bit betwen wolf skins, they're all exactly the same if are at the same lvl with same talents.