1. June 3, 2019  

Multiboxing 5v5

Hello there,

I have one stupid question: Can i que 5v5 arena with 5 different accounts just to get 10 games done for AP every week?

10 losses thats it. My goal is to get that arena points for 10 games.

Ty

2. June 3, 2019  
    As long as you're not feeding someone wins on purpose, it's legit. But you should try to win yourself, it's very possible with several different comps.

3. June 3, 2019  
    it's not that it's not possible, it's just that noone queues 5v5

4. June 3, 2019  
    You are allowed to fight against a other multiboxer in a arranged battle as long as both of you try to win the fight.
    It's not allowed to fight against your own characters with 10 accounts.

5. June 3, 2019  
    hmm... So, i can do that in 3v3 too than? Theres a lot queues and wont be the same teams so I m safe ?

6. June 3, 2019  
    You are allowed to fight against a other multiboxer in a arranged battle as long as both of you try to win the fight.
    I don't advise doing this, Staff advised against it when I asked the same question in the past.

hmm... So, i can do that in 3v3 too than? Theres a lot queues and wont be the same teams so I m safe ?
    Yes just play 3's, tons of other boxers grinded pvp gear like this. Just avoid 5's, don't break any rules and you'll be fine.

7. June 9, 2019  
    I don't advise doing this, Staff advised against it when I asked the same question in the past.
    Some years ago they told me that it's fine.
    Possible that each gm has a different standpoint on it.

8. June 9, 2019  
    Some years ago they told me that it's fine.
    Possible that each gm has a different standpoint on it.
    Was last year and asked the Head GM so... Idk try at your own risk :P

9. June 9, 2019  
    My advice: Stay away from Arena as Multiboxer, u will wake up with ur accounts banned 1 day. U wont get answer from staff about Multiboxing Arenas, dont even bother. I never tryed to enter Arena or BG with my toons, only Wpvp and WG.