Heyo.

So I've been a person within this community for a while, this isn't even my first account that I've made here, I've had older ones. So after a while I decided to make a slight introduction for everyone, considering that I might start chatting and overall being active within the forums, not only in-game.

So.. I go by the name - Infern/Infernoose , someone had already taken the name back in 2017, so I made this my name, not completely sure why ^_^, but that's what I generally go by. My real name is Mariss, not going to be disclosing my last name. I'm somewhere between the age of 16-20, so you can all guess on that. I'm from the EU, English knowledge is almighty and accent is British, even if i'm not from England.

I like food and anime, weeb and proud.

Even though i'm saying i'm going to be active, lmfao, i'm going to be working part-time during the summer so my in game activity is going to be on and off...
If someone is interested - I play both on Lordaeron and Icecrown, though I tend to chill more in Icecrown.

--------------------------------------------------------

If someone is interested in LEVELING TOGETHER... - Add me on discord Infern#7820 and just dm me saying if you want to level.

--------------------------------------------------------