1. June 3, 2019  

GM's Remove my charecter name

Hello everyone , some ppl have a dificult job as me. I often sail in oceans and dont have oportunity to play. Thats the reason why i donate so my charecters will be saved and not be removed until i`m in ocean. Well thats not true... The GM's decide to remove the name of one of my charecter which i saved for playing in Icecrown. So my qestion is why i donate and support the server when GM's remove my charecter name... Its important for me , i was the first who create it so i want it back. What i need to do and with who i need to speek to give my name back ?

2. June 3, 2019  
    Hello, as far as I know the character rename doesn't apply if these two points are met:

1- Your account is premium.
    2-The character is above level 10.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's like that. So if your character was below level 10 it may have been changed. In any case I would encourage you to be original once more, I'm sure that through your many ocean adventure and other life experiences you can come up with even a better name :)
    Heads up!

3. June 3, 2019  
    my account is premium and charecter is lvl 12 so ? what i did wrong ? I invite more than 10 ppl in this realm , i voted so many times for this server , i always say good things about the realm and protect the realm name in global channel... and when i get back suprise GM dont give a ... for me... I want my name back.
    Edited: June 3, 2019