1. June 4, 2019  

[A] (may switch to [H]) <SDG> - 10-man progressive guild (Naxx through ICC)

We're a group of experienced retail NA players looking to play WotLK how it was meant to be played, we are doing this by creating a progressive guild. Most of us have retail raiding experience ranging from World 50th-500th guilds.

We are currently Alliance, but because we are still gauging interest for this particularly type of raiding, we are definitely open to switching to Horde.

We are really looking for a fun time, so we are not looking for strict hardcore mindsets, but rather people looking to have fun.

RULES FOR THIS PROGRESSIVE GUILD:
    -We will limit our emblem usage, contact us for more info about this.
    -Item levels of gear to be at or below the current tier of progression.
    -90% attendance for raiders.

Raid times:
    -We would prefer to be a Weekend guild but are still determining days.
    -The possible times for Weekend are currently unbounded, but if we end up as a Weekday guild we will fall somewhere in 1:00-14:30 Server Time

We currently have 4 members with some more possibly joining.

We currently have:
    1 tank (Paladin)
    3 dps (Mage, Hunter, Warlock)

Recruitment NEEDs:
    -Shaman
    -Druid
    -ANYTHING

Our ideal raid comp is:
    Tanks: Paladin, Blood DK
    Healers: Holy Paladin, Resto Druid/Resto Shaman
    Dps: Hunter, Warlock, Ele Shaman/Balance Druid, Paladin, Shadow Priest, Mage

Please feel free to contact us as any role/class/spec though, all of us are willing to reroll depending on the recruits we get.

If you have retail logs, or any form of experience whether it be in WotLK or on retail, we'd love to know!

We recognize that rerolling between tiers is very feasible in this expansion, so we are an alt-friendly raid.

We will happily help gear up any players to our current tier of progression, if you wish to join us!

Reply here or contact one of our officers below!

Klanz / Hammylock / Smoluwu
    Edited: June 4, 2019

2. June 4, 2019  
    Hey, my character's name is Atithar and my friend and I are very interested in joining a progression raiding guild starting at Naxx and the first tier of raiding. Mail or whisper me in game and I'll try to do the same. I added the three characters listed above to my friends list and will scout for you guys when you are online. I am a combat rogue and so is my friend. I have 3.5 Gearscore and I already have tons of raid consumables and am basically ready to go. Let me know.
    Edited: June 4, 2019

3. June 5, 2019  
    Bumping.

We are currently in need of a tank and a healer(s), still feel free to contact us if you're dps, though.

4. June 6, 2019  
    Bump.

We currently just need one more tank to get started.

5. June 6, 2019  
    i got me and 2 friends. 1 tank druid 1tank pala and 1 hunter we all are like 4k gs /w sparroo or mail ingame

6. June 7, 2019  
    I have an ally hpal that I've been trying to do this with, but at the moment I'm about half BiS for holy t7, names Freide
    Edited: June 7, 2019

7. Bump

Need one more member.
    Looking for any spec of Shaman.
    Would also take a hunter, rogue, or DK.
    Edited: June 11, 2019

8. Bump.

Need two consistently attending dps.

9. Hi I’m interested. I’m a hardcore raider with bunch of BiS toons, but if I get to start from naxx without brute forcing them with end game gear, i would be really happy. I’m currently on horde, but I can level up any class/spec that you are missing on alliance. Please leave your contact info. Discord pref
    Edited: June 18, 2019

10. Sorry for the late response,

My Discord is Klanz#5287