1. June 4, 2019  

Newbie asking for an advice

Hi all! I'm a new player and my only goal is having fun leveling (Warrior). What professions should i pick regardless of the endgame? I just want to make some money and get usefull stuff along the way.

2. June 4, 2019  
    For leveling i'd suggest something like Mining, Skinning, Herbalism, since you can sell some stuff you get and make a bit more money.

3. June 4, 2019  
    Thx for the reply! Are the gains/efforts from these three pretty similar?

4. June 4, 2019  
    Herbalism/Inscription will bring you good gold even while at low levels with very little herb reguirement. Also free glyphs on your service.
    Also as the t4d3y said, Mining/Skinning or Mining/Herbalism WITH TrackerPlus addon. You can track both mines and herbs with that addon.
    Finally Engineering is most funy profession but you can't make gold with it while leveling like others.

5. June 4, 2019  
    Thx a lot! I will try herb + inscription combo ;)

6. June 4, 2019  
    Herbalism + Alchemy if u going prot, because then youll have Lifeblood + healing pots, so you never need to sit and eat.
    Also using troll's blood elixir (the highest version you can at certein level) is really helpful,

7. June 5, 2019  
    I agree. Self Heal is so important.
    Also Lifeblood + Draenei's Gift of the Naaru, both of which work well for classes that cannot heal themselves like mage/hunter/warrior
    Edited: June 5, 2019