1. June 4, 2019  

Joining Lordaeron

Just a question. I'm thinking of rolling a new character and reliving some WOTLK content. Would Lordaeron be a good server for that? Some people on here are saying it's really low population, but I'm more concerned about the community and progression as a new character/account. If the population is low, that does make things tricky, but if the community is strong and reasonably helpful that more than makes up for it.

For me, I generally don't mind any population struggles so long as there isn't some huge issue with the community being awful and shunning people who haven't been in the server for months/years.

Opinions?

(I know this question has been asked before, I just feel like I might have a bit of a unique situation compared to the others I have read)
    Edited: June 4, 2019 Reason: More content

2. June 5, 2019  
    Are you interested in PVP? If your answer is anything but "no", don't join this realm.

3. June 5, 2019  
    The server has a really healthy playerbase, but people are comparing it to Icecrown, which is just way too overcrowded. If you are after a good WotLK experience, Lordaeron is right for you. Everything has been progressed and killed BUT since the raids are tuned, many many guilds are still going at ICC and trying to progress their own bosses (to put into perspective, only 5 guilds so far have killed LK 25hc), so finding a raiding guild wouldn't be a problem here. From my own experience Lordaeron has the best community, most helpful and fun, while Icecrown has alot of elitism, jerks and gankers and an overall less skilled playerbase. The only thing here is the lack of good PvP, since now BGs and Arenas are cross-realm with the other 2 Warmane realms, which makes Lordaeorn players suffer alot.

Overall, if you want to enjoy WotLK, I'd definitely suggest Lordaeron for you.

4. if ure after an pve experience i think lordaeron is for you! (the only thing i dislike now is RDF cuz it took away the vanilla experience :( )

5. If you want the vanilla experience then go play vanilla.

6. Def join lordearon. Tried icecrown, its full of *****e imo. Not very friendly, not very skilled. Got my char to lvl 19 or so and almost runned back to lord.