1. Multiboxing is disgusting because it completly breaks the gameplay in battlegrounds and WG, also in PvP in general. For an indicative that this is true, you just have to see the reaction of the players for yourself: every time there is a multiboxer in a BG, everyone is pissed and complains about how is this allowed.

By the way, Bakalar, the next time you come to Stormwind to camp the auction house, don't leave so early - last time we were ready with a raid and right when we were coming, you left.

2. This is so pretty.
    Did u see this 1? :P https://www.twitch.tv/starynatv/clip...=all&sort=time

My internet is in mess atm so i cant stream, but i will be streaming this winter aloot more, Classic and Lordaeron and new Warmane Classic if it comes out ofc :)
    Edited: July 14, 2019

3. Multiboxing is disgusting because it completly breaks the gameplay in battlegrounds and WG, also in PvP in general. For an indicative that this is true, you just have to see the reaction of the players for yourself: every time there is a multiboxer in a BG, everyone is pissed and complains about how is this allowed.

By the way, Bakalar, the next time you come to Stormwind to camp the auction house, don't leave so early - last time we were ready with a raid and right when we were coming, you left.

If you are mad because multiboxing, then leave the server, easy way to do that.

4. Multiboxing is disgusting because it completly breaks the gameplay in battlegrounds and WG, also in PvP in general. For an indicative that this is true, you just have to see the reaction of the players for yourself: every time there is a multiboxer in a BG, everyone is pissed and complains about how is this allowed.

Hehe. Multiboxing is fun, because FINALLY it is Alliance, being trolled by dickheads on our side. Multiboxing could be very well at the same level of annoyance as World PvP here :) And I'm just glad Horde can be annoying back a bit.

First 12