1. June 5, 2019  

Mercenary mode is ruining the community

How are you feeling about this mode ? i feel like this is the worst update for the community.. i'm a icecrown player and got pretty much BIS gear (donated) so in bg's i can 1 shot pretty much most of the blackrock players.. i got these jealous blackrock players whispering me (i killed them when they were horde, next game they are in my team cus of this mode) how bad i am cus i never played arena but i love playing bgs and i believe i can get high arena rating, it will just take time.. im getting so triggered when they whisper me anyone else got this problem ?? toxic blackrock players whispering you and trying to insult/offend you ? im getting sick and tired of this problem and the warmane staff not responding to any topic on the forum (sry for my english)

2. June 5, 2019  
    The real problem is CROSSREALM.

PUT MERCENARY MOD ON ICECROWN JUST WITH ICECROWN PLAYERS NOT BLACKROCK.

It's ****ing easy.....

3. June 5, 2019  
    or turn off crap mercenery mode, long queue at alliance side was good reason to go to horde, now no reasons.

4. June 5, 2019  
    step 1. /ignore playernamehere
    (optional) step 2. grow a pair.

5. June 6, 2019  
    step 1. /ignore playernamehere
    (optional) step 2. grow a pair.
    Ding Ding Ding Ding! We have a winner. Who give a flying **** if someone "insults" you on a game because they are "more skilled" than you? Also, BIS gear =/= 1 shot most Blackrock players, sorry. Most of them have better gear than the pre-fos/pos *****s on Icecrown who insist on Qing for bgs with 19k hp and no resil.

Also, haven't posted on the forums in quite some time, but glad the "i" word is censored....

6. The real problem is CROSSREALM.

PUT MERCENARY MOD ON ICECROWN JUST WITH ICECROWN PLAYERS NOT BLACKROCK.

It's ****ing easy.....
    this is the solution....not sure why it isnt implemented yet....either enable it for all realms or disable it for all realms this at the moment is freakin dog****