1. June 5, 2019  

Which class can go pvp with pve gear and do just fine?

Like the title said, which class can go pvp with full pve gear and do great, or needs the least pvp parts?

2. June 6, 2019  

3. June 6, 2019  
    Any ranged basically. Maybe rogue too.
    Edited: June 6, 2019

4. June 6, 2019  
    Depends on what you mean with pvp, for random BGs arcane mages and mm hunter can run full pve and roll over everything. For arenas the classes that are bis with the least pvp items would be warriors and rogues. Hunter and feral have 1 more (trinket).

5. June 6, 2019  
    best pve geared class for pvp is a sub rogue .. mage/hunt/sp are pretty good too but rogue is able to stun lock and sit in stealth so your dmg is high and you can survive w/o any resil :)

6. June 7, 2019  
    Mm huntard, shadow priest, arcane mage, sub rogue, bala druid.

7. June 7, 2019  
    Range dps or rogue i will say.

I played few seasons ago ret/MM hunter 2s and my partner hunter was fully PVE geared, we did well 1900+ in just few sessions of queue, but there was many games when he just die in 1-2 hits and there was nothing we can do about it. PVE gear can do well, but not if you wanna do some serious PVP and push rating it will be insanely hard, sometimes people will just crit you really hard and you will be dead instantly

Also about the other question usually you don't do PVP off-parts, its other way around. PVP sets and full PVP off-parts.